❥ 44. Elide

Elide (verb)
To merge or join

♡♡

The bright light flashed across the sky, making her yelp in surprise

The bright light flashed across the sky, making her yelp in surprise. Her nails dug into his shoulder, clutching onto him for hold.

His arms on her waist tightened in response.

Under her eyelids, she glanced at him to see amusement painted on his face. He was biting the urge to laugh at her.

Her eyes narrowed, shooting him warning glares to dare and do it. His lower lips trembled to grin. Her hold on her shoulder tightened and his eyes flashed with darkness, all playfulness gone.

"Mahira" he whispered her name, eyes boring holes into her. She looked back at him, tongue darting to lick the moisture on her lips, and his gaze followed.  "Careful with your actions, Dove." He warned huskily

She furrowed her brows in confusion, staring at him.

Another harsh lightening and she jumped in the hold. The last inches between them faded and her body touched his fully, her eyes widened feeling her wet self brushing his transparent shirt.

He grunted and his hooded eyes traveled to her, their chest touching. Her saree was sticking and shaping around her, even the cold air had made her skin tighten around sensitive areas, and her buds were hard.

Her face flushed, blood rushing to her in full force, she pushed back from him turning to the other side and making a run for the exit door, uncaring about the heavy rain.

The exit was the other side, she made the turn but was yanked back, with a force that made her clash against him. She tried using her palms to create some distance, not looking up in embarrassment when he yanked her closer if possible.

She kept her eyes done, clutching them shut hard.

"Look at me Ira" he murmured in her ears, his hot breath mixed with cool water droplets. It created a sensation in her, stirring all of her nerves. She didn't comply.

His knuckles brushed her cheeks, leaving a hot trail behind them which soon was attacked by water. She breathed heavily when his fingers traveled to her throat and neck. 

"Look up Ira." He whispered again, lips so close, caressing her earlobes.

She jerked her head up when he bit the skin below her ear. A sound left her lips, making her eyes snap open.

"Veer" She breathed, he hummed in response, his nose caressing her neck, lips puffing out air. "I...It's r...raining."

"I know" His palm squeezed her waist and she held him tightly.

"W...we're wet." She let out, blinking hard with his lips on her collarbone. His teeth grazed her skin and her fingers clutched onto his hair, she wanted to pull him back but ended up pushing him more.