Felix Felicis

"Quibbler" Luna said giving out Quibbler papers.

"Quibbler"

Then she saw the little puffy creature on Ginny's shoulder. "He's lovely. They've been known to sing on Boxing Day, you know. Quibbler?"

"Oh, please. What's a Wrackapurt?"

"They're invisible creatures. They float in your ears and make your brain go fuzzy. Quibbler"

~||~

"Don't you see. It was a ceremony, an imitation"

"Stop it, Harry. I know where you're going with this"

"It's happened. He's one of them"

"One of what?"

"Harry is under the impression Draco Malfoy is now a Death Eater"

"You're barking"

"Barking mad"

"What would You-Know-Whi want with Malfoy"

"Well, then what's be doing in Borgin and Burkes? Browsing for furniture?"

"It's a creepy shop. He's a creepy bloke"

"Look, his father is a Death Eater. It only makes sense. Besides, Hermione saw it with her own eyes. Ambrie"

"I told you, I don't know what I saw"

"You know, your explanation was really.. something. I mean, it's like saying that I'm smart and that makes you smart because we're related you know. And no, I'm not making this a joke"

Harry stood up from his seat and took the invisibility cloak.

"I need some air" he said walking out of the compartment and through all the carriages to where the Slytherins sat.

"Don't worry. When we get to Hogwarts, we'll sort it out"

He saw Malfoy fiddling with a suitcase and Harry took out the dark powder and threw it, making the entire carriage go dark and students screaming in surprise, anger and horrified.

"What's that? Blaise?"

"Don't know"

"Relax boys, it's probably just a first year messing around. Come on, Draco. Sit down. We'll be at Hogwarts soon" Pansy Parkinson said.

He and Blaise went and sat down where Pansy sat.

"Hogwarts. What a pathetic excuse for a school. I'd pitch myself off the Astronomy Tower if I has to continue for another two years"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Let's just say you won't see me wasting my time in Charms class next year"

Blaise snickered.

"Amused, Blaise? We'll see juat who's laughing in the end"

He heard a sound where the suitcases were and looked up seeing it moving.

~

"I still can't believe that you got all outstanding in all of your OWLs Bree. And even that you're studying 98% less than Hermione does. How're you not in Ravenclaw?"

"I've met stupid Ravenclaw's before, Ronald"

"But how did you do it? Which books did you read?" Hermione asked desperately needing to know the answers.

"The same as you. Plus, what're you barking about? You've got all outstanding's except for one which was Exceed Expectations. I'd be glad for that even"