{27} ヤンデレ {27}

(A/N:PLEASE READ- I just wanted to make it clear and remind you guys that if the dialogue is in italics then the person is lying or contradicting themselves but if it's in normal font then it IS the truth!!!)

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

I sat in the waiting room with Ran.

My face was scrunched up in worry and anticipation as I continued to stare off at the hallways entrance.

My hand was suddenly grabbed causing my eyes to widen slightly as I looked over at Ran "Mhm.....?" I tilted my head to the side and he chuckled "You keep tapping your fingers against the chair" he said and I felt my face heating up from embarrassment "Oh sorry! I'm just nervous" I said quickly as he entwined our fingers together.

"Don't be, I'm sure everything will be fine"

I had noticed that Ran had seemed kind of.....Irritated?

Ever since we had arrived at the hospital, he's seemed to be in a bad mood but it seems like he's fine now.

He must've just been in pain due to his wound.

"But they haven't told us an-" I was cut off by the sound of footsteps coming closer to us "Excuse me" A males voice rang out and I turned my head to see one of the doctors looking down at me with a sad smile "......!"

My eyes widened slightly and I quickly took my hand away from Ran's.

I stood up "Is Sumiko alright?" I asked quickly and he sighed "Are you a friend of hers?" He asked and I nodded quickly "Yes I am!" I said and he hummed "Follow me, I'll inform you of her medical conditions" he said and I nodded quickly before he turned to Ran "Only one at a time, we'll be back shortly"

I turned my head towards Ran, he looked annoyed  now.

"It's alright! I'll be back soon" I said and he gave me a small smile as I followed after the doctor.

We were walking down the hallway for a couple of minutes before he started speaking.

"Your friend.....is alive" He said and I smiled "That's amazing news!" I said quickly and he stopped walking once we reached a door.

He looked down at his files and frowned "I'm sorry to say this but, she'll never be able to move her body again" he said and my heart dropped "What?" I questioned, my voice had seemed to drift off with the wind......only a faint whisper could be heard.

"The sudden hit has left her paralyzed from the neck-down and her vocal cords have been damaged as well, it will heal over time but she won't be able to speak for a while" He said and I slowly shook my head "There's got to be something that you can do about her paralysis! Isn't there anything?" I questioned quickly and he shook his head "I'm very sorry, she's currently sleeping right now and she probably won't wake up until tomorrow......you can sit in there with her if you want to but......" he drifted off and I slowly shook my head "It's late.....I'll come back tomorrow"

He nodded "Alright, I'm very sorry about this" he said and I nodded "Thank you for......-" I was cut off by sobs racking throughout my body.