Xiao pt.2

In summary Childe had been working with a gang. They were called the Fatui. Apparently he had been with them since he was young. He was also one of the higher ups according to what the police told Zhongli after they questioned Childe. Childe had always been a bit of an annoyance but I would have never seen him to go as far as being apart of a gang like that. That would make sense why he was always home so late and never really mentioned what his job was. The police had to investigate the house more for evidence or anything that could hint to their next plan. We had to get a hotel. since Childe refused to mention anything about their plans or who they other members were. The Fatui we're spread all over the world apparently not just here but Childe claimed that he was currently the only higher up here but never stated why.
~
After getting questioned by police for hours we headed to a hotel for the night. I checked my phone to see it had been spammed with texts from venti. Most of them were just that he saw what happened about Childe on the news and if me and everybody else was alright. I decided to awnser him since I finally had a chance

                                  ~

Xiao: I'm fine Venti quit spamming me.
Venti💚:THANK THE ARCHONS YOU FINALLY AWNSERED I WAS WORRIED YOU KNOW
Xiao: Yeah we are fine. How are you doing after Singora beat your ass?
Venti💚: I'm doing just fine thank you very much and don't try to change the subject.
~
I was tired and decided to put my phone down after that and drift off to bed.

IMPORTANT A/n: I'm so sorry that this chapter is short but I'll add longer chapters soon  which will Morley be focused on Xiao and ventis relationship I'm just going through a though time rn and I wanted to thank you all for the reads as well and I can't express my gratitude to you all!