Chapter twenty-one.

Chapter 21

Chapter 21

***

"It's because...i saw you with my sister...you were hugging her. tightly" she lowers her head probably to avoid eye contact with him. "Sorry if I sound really overprotective."

He cupped one side of her cheek and stroked it softly, "you don't need to be sorry love. Actually, it's my fault." she shook her head Immediately and he smiled continuing "I'm sorry I couldn't be a good boyfriend, what type of boyfriend would hug his girlfriend's sister? I should have known better. Please forgive me love." he pressed his face on her neck earning as silky moan from her. "I'll try to keep my distance from people you don't like."

"But... I do like my sister... it's just that sometimes it feels like she is taking things away from me." her hands were tracing the neckline of his shirt.

"Baby no one will ever take me away from you." he leaves a small kiss on the mole near her shoulder and neck."

"So... are you still mad at me?" y/n questioned showing her big round eyes and pouty lips which Jungkook was weak for.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"You broke up with me over text like we're both some high school couple. And then you went out with that guy." he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"I was forced to, okay...and how did you find me?" she asked. Confused because her phone wasn't with her and no one else knew except her parents.

Jungkook sends a flirtatious wink towards her. "I have my ways baby," he grabs your waist pulling you closer, pressing his lips with yours once more. His hands go up to your hips, slightly giving it a squeeze.

His tattooed hand makes contact with your burning hot skin which gives you a shock. A pleasurable shock. You are really enjoying this moment with him, and you want more. That's when he pulls away and hugs you, his face rests on your breasts and your fingers in his hair massaging his scalp.

"Do you still hate my tattoos?" He questioned looking up at you.

"No. I actually love them." She smiled at him and he pouts. "But you said I look ugly with them."

"I never said that, you are making things up now," she chuckled and placed a kiss on the tip of his nose.

"so I look hot with tattoos and piercings?" He asks and you nodded.

***

"I should go home." Y/n tried to stand up but Jungkook holds your waist tighter.

"NO! I'm still mad at you.. and...your punishment is to stay a bit longer with me." He stands up quickly only to plop his head back on the pillow and pull your back closer to his chest.

You're both in his bedroom, just laying besides each other. He looked tired like he didn't get enough sleep yesterday night. You didn't either. Which means he was probably worrying over the text you send him. Even you regret sending that text. sometimes you hate your brain for making up assumptions And you hate yourself even more for not thinking about it properly before you take action. Like sending that stupid text that you want to breakup with him. But in reality you can't live without him anymore...he just makes you happy and that's all you need.

"I'm hungry though," you said in a baby like voice, just so you can move from his grip.

"Then I'll cook for you, love~" he stands up again this time you hold his arm to stop him "no, you look tired, let's sleep I'm not hungry anymore." You try to deny his sweet gesture.

"Don't lie to me love. I'm pretty sure that you didn't have anything as you were expecting to have lunch with that guy." He moves some strands of your hair to the back of your ears, lightly placing a kiss on your forehead.

You still didn't leave his arm "let's order takeout instead." You suggested, pulling him into the bed.

***

The dining table was full of food that jungkook had ordered. You were sitting on a comfortable 'chair...' more like jungkook's lap as he refuse to let go of you.

He was enjoying his fried chicken with a angry pout which made him look even cuter. He picks up a fried chip moves it near your mouth and you gladly accept it.

The rest of the evening went by beautifully. just you and him. No distraction. No misunderstanding.

Your head was on his chest, both cuddled into each other, on the couch watching a movie you recommended. The movie had your full attention but you couldn't say the same about jungkook. Instead of concentrating on the movie he was concentrated on your neck. Leaving wet kisses, biting, sucking and more. You tried to control your moans but when he found the spot, you couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Ahh...hmm,"

"Baby are you okay?" He asked with concern in his eyes. You simply nodded. "Do you want more?" This time his concerning eyes turned lust-full.

"Y-yes...p-please."

***

Vote

Vote