𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Third person pov

After the whole fiasco with jennie's medicine and her whining, lisa brought her to a shop specifically for stuffed toys. The ones that you give to your love ones for valentines day or to a child.

"wow!" jennie exclaimed, running into the shop full of excitement as her eyes roam around the place.

Lisa smiled at the sight of jennie being all happy and excited like a child. Her heart beat quickened when jennie smiled her infamous gummy smile at lisa before signalling her to come over.

The blonde walk over to her side and look around "see anything you like?" she turn to jennie and asked.

"there's so many! They're all so cute too" the smaller one squealed.

"it's still early so just take your time to choose"

"okay!"

10 minutes pass and jennie is still looking for a toy she wants to take home. For a childish and innocent mindset like jennie, it's difficult for her to choose between so many cute stuffed animals, they also look very cuddly and jennie just wants to hug them all.

Lisa didn't mind the amount of time jennie took, tomorrow is her off day anyways. She was minding her own business, looking at different pillows filled with cat pictures on them when she heard a gasp behind her.

Turning around, lisa chuckle when she spotted jennie cuddling a brown stuffed bear.

"lisa! I found the one I want!" jennie shouted, still looking down at the bear she's holding.

People in the store turn to look at jennie with both annoyance and amusement but jennie didn't care and lisa didn't either.

"it's so fluffyyy!" she waved the bear near lisa's face and giggled.

"so this is the one you want?" lisa raised an eyebrow at the brunette and took the toy to the cashier.

"yep yep!"

"that would be 22,500 won, miss" the cashier lady said with a polite smile.

Lisa reached into her wallet and payed the lady before taking the stuffed bear.

"jennie, let's go- " she stop mid-sentenced only to realised that jennie isn't beside her.

"jennie?!" her eyes roam around the shop but she didn't spot jennie anywhere.

Panic filled her chest. Lisa ran out, not forgetting to take the bear and yelled out for jennie again.

"tsk jennie where are you?" she mumbles to herself once she stood in front of the toy shop.

Still can't find her kitten, she begin to ask some people who were near the toy shop.

"hi uhm did you see a girl about this short with brown hair? She's wearing an oversize white hoodie and black skinny jeans" lisa described to a man who looks to be in his late fifties with a little boy beside him.

"oh? I think I saw her, does she have chubby cheeks?"

Ah yes, jennie's dumpling cheeks always stands out. Lisa nodded and the man pointed towards the other shops at the left side of the park.

"thank you!" she waved and speed walk, her eyes busy looking around making her dizzy.

Her grip on the teddy-bear tighten, her heart pounding as bad thoughts came up in her head.

What if she followed someone? What if she gets kidnapped? A bunch of 'what ifs' filled her head, making her tear up a bit.

"jennie!"