Tom Riddle's memory

Dumbledore sat in his office and looked at Tom Riddle's diary which had a hole through it from the quartet's second year at Hogwarts.

And when he heard a knock on his office door, he put down a ring and the diary into his drawer, looked up and saw the twins walking in. "Harry, Ambree, you got my message. Come in"

They walked up the small stairs and stood infront of his desk. "How are you both?"

"I'm fine, sir"

"Enjoying your classes?"

They nodded.

"I know Professor Slughorn is most impressed with you"

"I think he overestimates my abilities, sir" Harry said.

Dumbledore chuckled. "Do you?"

"Definitely"

They both laughed a bit and Bree stood there awkwardly not understanding what the funny part were.

"What about your activities outside the classroom?"

Bree still not understood and nor did Harry.

"Sir?"

"Well, I notice you spend a great deal of time with Miss Granger. I can't help wondering-"

"Oh, no, no. I mean, she's brilliant and we're friends, but, no"

"Forgive me. I was merely being curious. But enough chit chat. You must be wondering why I summoned you here tonight. The answer lies here"

Dumbledore and the twins went over to a golden small tower thing in his office and revealed to be small vials inside of it. "What you are looking at are memories. In this case pertaining to one individual, Voldemort.. or as he was known then. Tom Riddle"

He took out a small vial out from the tower cabinet thing. "This vial contains the most practicular memory of the day I first met him. I'd like you to see it, if you would"

Harry took the vial and him and Bree walked over to the pensieve with Dumbledore.

Harry poured down the memory and himself and Bree dived their heads down into the pensieve.

They landed on a street and saw someone with an umbrella walking into an orphange.

"I admit some confusion upon receiving your letter, Mr. Dumbledore. In all the years Tom's been here, he's never once had a family visitor"

Before Dumbledore Mrs. Cole let Dumbledore walk into Tom's room she told him something else. "There have been incidents with the other children. Nasty things"

She knocked on his door and opened it for Dumbledore to walk in. "Tom, you have a visitor"

"How do you do, Tom?" Dumbledore asked and walked in.

Tom just stared at him. Mrs. Cole walked away leaving Tom and Dumbledore alone.

Dumbledore touched the wardrobe while Tom were looking out of the window with his back at Dumbledore but somehow noticed. "Don't"

Dumbledore sat down on his bed and Tom were turning to Dumbledore. "You're the doctor, aren't you?"

"No. I am a professor"

"I don't believe you. She wants me looked at. They think I'm... different"

"Well, perhaps they're right"

"I'm not mad"

"Hogwarts it's not a place for mad people. Hogwarts is a school. A school of Magic. You can do things can't you, Tom? Things that other children can't"