(57)

Swearing, violence, abuse, blood warning. Enjoy >:) SAD time :)

Right,

Yesterday POV;.

" is this good Y/n?" Tubbo called out to me while hanging from the ladder. He was holding up a banner with a couple things on it for people to join our nation. He seem to be struggling by him self,  so I was at the bottom of the ladder holding it down still. 

"Yes it looks enough straight to me" I say, a scared tone washing over my voice as the ladder wobbled more, "come down from there now, you've done well" I have a firm grip on the ladder as he slowly climbs down. He looked more concerned than I did. When he got to the last bar step  he leapt off and sighed in relief. 

"Thank primes" He says, wiping his brow slowly. 

"Since when do you say Primes?" I ask him, laughing slightly.

"Since Tommy started saying it" he replies back, shrugging his shoulders in effort. 

"And when did he start saying that?" I quiz him again. He hesitated and looked up to the sky to think. Heartbeats after he replies.

"He came home One day and keep repeating the word" He giggles slightly. 

"Of course he did" I pat him on the back. I cock my head up and smell a tiny amount of smoke. Must be from the campfire. I sigh and continue walking to go find Tommy. We didn't even have to search for him, just as loud augmentative voice rang across the clearing. Follow the voice. Tubbo seem to have the same idea as me and glanced at me with a smirk Imprinted along his face. We both broke out into a medium speed jog to find his voice. We only have to turn the corner of one cabin iconic red and white T-shirt. I immediately halt. Wilbur's there as well. He's arguing with Tommy once again but this time he has a whiskey bottle in his left hand. A stick crunches as Tubbos attempts to step forward which snapped both of them from the conversation they were having. Their gaze Immediately narrows to us. 

"No point in spying, get your asses over here" Drinking Wilbur. Great. Just what we needed. I gulp as me and Tubbo step forward to stand behind Tommy. 

"Don't drag them in this" Tommy growls, gesturing from behind him.

"Too late, they're.. already here" the brown curly haired boy returned in response. 

"Your a prick and you know it. You can't keep a single thing. Whether it be a person or a heathy lifestyle" Wilbur's pupils dilated with rage.

"Say it again." His grip tightened on the whiskey bottle 

"You Heard- me the first time assh*le" Tommy pointed his middle finger in his chest. 

"No say it again. I want to hear it from you again" The talk man snarled, I'm surprised Tommy is still standing. He's had loads on practice though, we all have unfortunately. 

"No, I won't repeat myself for someone who doesn't know how to listen" The blonde crosses his arms.

"You want to talk about not listening, do you?" Wilbur chuckles darkly which sends us all on edge. " you're the one he's disobeying my order currently" 

"That's because your order is damn right f.*.c.k.e.d" he spelt out the F word. I mentally smiled, it was kind of fun to see people challenge Wilbur's authority.

"My order is f*cked is it?" He held the end of the whiskey bottle to the chest. "Your about to see who the f*cked one is" He grasped a proper hold on the thick bottle and launched it over head ready to swing down on the young boy. 

In that moment I didn't think. I just acted.

The bottle never made contact with his skin. He was perfectly fine, which was my main concern. My arm on the other hand was on fire. Instead of the bottle smashing into Tommy's skull. I had jumped in front. There are shards sticking out at all angles along my right arm but the worst part is that Wilbur didn't even seemed shocked her hit me instead of Tommy. He looked almost like it was meant to hit me instead of him, but that can't be the case. He scrunched his nose and stood up taller. Tubbo beside me seemed horrified. Too mortified to form any words.