Chapter 22: The Successful Failure

Y/N'S POV

"HAH! Safe..." I say as me, Boboiboy and Gopal stood by the ray of light allowing the Kang Kongs to slow down on their attacks. I sat down looking at the Kang Kong beside me as I kicked it away.

"Please don't eat me Mr. Baldy" I glanced at Gopal who is face to face with King Kang Kong as he kissed his bald head. I should've warned them he's bald but Tok Kasa told me to let th see for themselves. Geez what is up with that old hag?

"We have to dash across using the light rays" Boboiboy says looking at light rays path right  infront of us.

Just then, the light went dark. We looked up to se Pipi and Captain Papa.

"Hey! How's your training going down there my dear students?" Captain Papa says as he blocks the light rays. Great...

Gopal warned them to stay out of the light and Pipi pushed his papa away giving light to us. Boboiboy is still thinking of a plan to dash through. I could use my Voltra but I could electrify Gopal and Boboiboy. Sheesh what a day of nothing but mischief.

"Hey! Are you guys okay down there?" we looked up again to hear Pipi.

"What's happening? What's happening What's happening?" Captain Papa said next as he completely covered the light ray at us. I sat there motionless as me, Gopal and Boboiboy went to look at the Kang Kongs who look displeased but went back to attack us.

Boboiboy immediately pulled me up as we ran away. While running we can hear Captain Papa and Pipi's warnings. Yeah right they literally messed us up.

As we run, three Kang Kongs caught up on Gopal as one hanged on Boboiboy's leg. One jumped on my shoulder and one jumped on my arm as I swing it away.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" the three of us screamed in fear and in pain as the Kang Kongs started to bite us.

"VOLTRA! Maximum Speed" I quickly summoned Voltra, electrifying the Kang Kong on me and grabbed Boboiboy and Gopal's hands as I dashed out the cave. We fell to the ground tired and exhausted.

There are stil Kang Kongs on Gopal and Boboiboy, two on Gopal and one on Boboiboy. I took the one by Boboiboy's head and carried it lile a doll.

We immediately walked back exhausted to Tok Kasa's house as Pipi and Captain Papa followed us behind. We made it by the front of Tok's house and completely rest there huffing for air.

"So? How did your second training session go?" we heard Tok Kasa from his house and saw him get out and walked over to us. I yeet the Kang Kong I'm carrying as I was about to go to Tok and smack him for real but Boboiboy held me.

"LET ME AT HIM! HE'S CRAZY" I say as I juml off trying to kick Tok Kasa. Tok was confused tho.

"They failed Tok" Pipi said to Tok Kasa.

"What? Failed again?"

"Of course we failed Tok... How are we suppose to pluck King Kang Kong's hair when he's bald?!" Gopal answered confronting Tok Kasa that King Kang Kong has no hair. Yeah he has fur but Tok meants ACTUAL HAIR.

"I guess.... That's not my problem" Tok Kasa says shrugging his shoulders as he rair both his hands up his head stating an I don't know sign.

.
.
.
.
.
.
RETAK'KA'S POV

I am on these crystal miner's as I call them minions' spaceship as we head to Planet Rimbara. I had empowered my Voltra as well. Speaking of Voltra, that girl with that brat Boboiboy have some powerful aura with her own Voltra.