Tape 01: You suck

The cool wind howled and blew through the members hair as you all stood ontop of a building

The cool wind howled and blew through the members hair as you all stood ontop of a building. You, Sanzu and Ran were on your knees looking through the rifles scope. Your first mission was already exciting, you were to be snipers and  assassinate a boss of a rival gang. They were to exit a famous underground club at around midnight. 

While the three of you were the snipers, Rindou was stationed at a near by outdoor cafe as a watch since it had the best view of the club. Kakucho was inside the club acting like a bystander, the both of them would send a message or talk through the ear piece you all had in when the targets were on the move. Kokonoi was not there as it didn't require him but he was parked behind a building as the getaway driver 

"Mann it's fucking cold" Sanzu curses warming his hands up. You and Ran wore white leather gloves so it didn't bother you as much. 

"Told you to get gloves did I not?" You muttered while you had your full attention on the mission.  Sanzu huffed in annoyance while ran chuckled. 

Ding

"They're exiting the club now"

With that you all pointed your rifles to the group exiting the club. You quickly aimed for the bosses head and shot rapidly making sure that he would be dead. Ran and Sanzu also followed by shooting the rest of the gang. Screaming and crying were heard on the street as the gang dropped dead. Innocent civilians ran away frantically. It was utter chaos. Some of the gang members survived and started shooting at the roof where you three where located. The three of you sent out another rapid fire quickly ending them. 

"Good work" Rindou praises into your ear piece. You smiled looking down at your work. 

"Nice precision Y/n~" Sanzu head pats you complimenting your skills. 

"Thank you Haru."

"Come on let's go." Ran says as you all pack up your rifles and  descend down the stairs of the building. Police sirens could be heard blaring in the distance. 

Quickly you all got into the car meeting koko, Rindou and Kakucho. .

"Ngh~ Man I'm tired~" you groaned while stretching and yawning. Sanzu and Ran nodded as you three were up there for four hours or more. Koko was about to say something but his phone cut him off as it rang. He picked up, it was connected to the Bluetooth speaker.