three.

i shot up in my bed staring at his texts. do i be honest? do i lie? i mean it was a silly crush over 3 years ago. we're both adults now.

finneas: was that song about me?

finneas: i know your reading my texts, you have your read receipts on.

yes. i had a silly little crush on you when we were 15. it's no big deal..

finneas: the song was beautiful. i wish you could see yourself from my point of view too.

finneas: goodnight tay <3

what the fuck. he's not mad or weirded out?

thank you finn
your not weirded out?

finneas: why would i be? if anything i'm more flattered.

good to know finneas. i was worried for a sec. so um i have a question..

finneas: what's up doll?

could i go to the studio with you? i want to record some songs..

finneas: anytime beloved. just let me know.

***

i must've fallen asleep with my phone in my hand because when i opened my eyes again, it was morning. today i had to audition for the role of maddie in stranger things. i was very excited being featured in another show. especially stranger things.

millie and sadie were still asleep so i figured i'd see them later today. i did my daily routine and headed out the door with a simple outfit on.

i walked into the main building where i found matt duffer and ross duffer talking.

" hey matt! hey ross! " i cheerily greeted them. my audition was going to be separate than everyone else's.

" hey taylor you ready to audition? " matt said hugging me.

" more than ready. " i replied back smiling.

once we reached the back room with a stage, ross handed me a simple script where i would read some of the lines as maddie.

" okay we're going to take it from when maddie first meets mike. matt will play as mike. " ross said as he sat in a chair in front of me. " action! "

" hey! you must be the new girl. i'm mike. " matt said putting his hand out. i shook it confidently since my character was outgoing.

" yup that's me! i'm maddie. maddie anderson. " i glanced up from the script here and there quickly memorizing the lines.

" it's nice to meet you maddie anderson. last name is wheeler. " matt said. " oh cool! you have the newest bike that just came out! "

" it's nice to meet you mike wheeler. my parents got it for me since we just moved here. you can try it out if you'd like? " maddie asked stepping off her bike.

***

" and scene! " ross said standing up clapping.