𝑪𝒉. 2

.
.
.

"You should be careful with that candle, Mirabel." Y/N said watching her closely.
"I'll be fine... There!" Mirabel said, backing up to admire the decorations she had just set up.

The two friends where startled when hearing some yelling.
Mirabel turned around quickly, accidentally knocking over one of the candles.

"Mirabel, maybe you should take a break?" Abuela said walking up to the two girls. "Uh- No! I actually made this just for yo- oh!" Mirabel tried to hand her a snowflake looking candle holder, but then realized it was on fire and threw it back to the ground stomping on it.

"Mirabel, some things need to be done a lot quicker, so a way that yo- that some of us can help, is just simply step aside. So, how about you let the others do what they do best?" Abuela said trying to be respectful.

Mirabel smiled, and nodded.
"Pepa, you have a cloud!"
"I KNOW MAMA! But I can't find Antonio, what do you want from me?!"

Abuela walked away only to be stopped by Julieta, talking to her as they walk down the stairs.

"Uhm- it's okay Mirabel, I don't have anything to do either other than great the guest!" Y/N said smiling. "It's okay Y/N, you just go k?" Mirabel said smiling then walking away. "Ok.. Bye then!" Y/N said walking the other way.
.
.
.
.

Y/N was greeting the guest, with Camilo of course. She was showing them some of the things she could do with her water, such as create water creatures. They where odly shaped, but they where cute and played with the children.

"Ok, go on in now kids!" Y/N said motioning the kids inside the house.
They went in, with Y/N following close behind them. That was until someone grabbed her hand.
Diego.

"Y/N? You forgot to greet me!" He said with a sheepish smile.
Y/N gritted her teeth, rolling her eyes.

"No Diego, I didn't." Y/N said turning around to him fully. She splashed hot water in his face, then acted like it was an accident.

"Ah! Sorry Diego... Bye!" Y/N said running away.

She didn't know a certain boy was watching them.

Camilo•
'Who was that with Y/N?' Camilo had never seen the boy in town, but that made sense because- well he doesn't go a lot of places other than the part of town where he lives.

And since Camilo was done with greeting the guest, he was going to speak to the boy.

Camilo went up behind the boy and put a hand on his now wet shoulder. "Hey! What's your name kid?" He asked with a fake smile.

"Kid? Aren't we the same age-" "That doesn't matter, what's your name." Camilo asked, not smiling anymore.
"I'm Diego... Garcia.." he said.

"Well Mr. Garcia, who is Y/N to you?" Camilo asked taking his hand off his shoulder.
"Why does it matter to you?" He asked glaring.

Camilo kicked the boys ankle, which made him fall on his ass.

"Y/N is my priority, mi vida, I don't want you anywhere near her." Camilo said putting his hands in his pockets.
Diego was heavily intimidated, but would never show it.

"And why would I do that? Who are you anyway?" Diego asked getting up.
Camilo rolled his eyes.

"You'll find out soon enough, but I would rather you not bother her. She told me all about you." "She talks about me? What does she say-" Diego was cut off when Camilo shushed him.

"Just know there not nice things..." And with that, Camilo walked away.

Leaving Diego sister shook.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N•

It was time for Antonio to get his gift. The spotlight was on him, and you could tell he was nervous just by looking at him.

He looked at Mirabel, who was at the side. You could see him mouthing the words. 'i need you.'

Mirabel finally came to hold his hand. But.

When they started walking, Antonio looked at you, and reached out his hand.

Y/N's eyes went wide. People where already talking bad about Mirabel, making you want to hurt them, but now wasn't the time. You didn't wanna ruin Antonio's night.

But, you didn't want to go out in front of all those people either..

You could see him looking more nervous then before.

You finally stepped out, taking his hand. Now he had both of his favorite people with him.

'oh to be Antonio's right hand right now...' Camilo thought.

Y/N avoided peoples stares, putting her hand Infront of her face.

They finally had reached the stairs. Going up, All three of them where scared.

The two girls where forced to let go of Antonio's hand, and let him get his gift.

"Do you promise to use this gift, for good only?" Alma asked placing the candle Infront of Antonio. He nodded his head with a small 'yes' before walking up to the door.

He was hesitant, just standing there for a split second, but he had finally touched the door.

And then...
.
.
.

Yeah, I'ma leave it there.
THERE WILL BE MORE SOON! LY PPL❤️❤️❤️❤️