SYNOPSIS

SWEET DESIRE
(6th Installment of Second Generation) , Nobelista Exclusive
Romance, Comedy, Erotica
Written by: Rosas Vhiie

“Reject me seven times, I will still pursue you more than seven times. The day will come that I could melt your heart by the heat of my feelings for you.”

BLURB:

She’s a knight princess he desired to be his own queen. A princess he wished to come to him and become her knight in shining armour. She’s a woman he desired to embrace in his arms. A hot, sultry, and intimidating woman he desired to give him attention.

Trixie Princess Smith is a woman who only sees him as an older brother. She’s a woman who will never allow any man to surpass her and never let any man own her heart. She’s a woman he desired to own.

Would he be able to tame an intimidating woman like her? Will he fulfill his desires knowing that she doesn’t feel any attraction to him? Would he be able to change her heart knowing that she has this cold heart?

If desiring a woman he wished to become his own princess and queen, he should never stumble. By hook or by crook, he will make sure that the woman he desires will end up on his bed, shouting and moaning his name.

He is not Dastin Kyle Ford for nothing.

➡️ SOON ⬅️