Episode 6: Trick Arrows

The screen showed a man with heavy footsteps and a cane walk forward. The camera rose to show that it was Kingpin. He smiled slightly as he walked into his office, "Ms. Bishop."

Steve crossed his arms as the rest of the team watched the screen anxiously.

Maya tensed.

Eleanor stood up from her seat and smiled as he approached her, "Mister Fisk."

Kate looked devistated.

Kingpin smirked and sat behind his desk, "What can I help you with, Eleanor?"

"We've had a good relationship, haven't we, Wilson?"

"This isn't good, Kate," Clint muttered, scratching his neck.

"Yes," he answered; his eyes void of emotion.

"I've never asked questions, I've always done what was told."

"What I'd expect when there's a debt, and your husband owed a small fortune," his expression was cold.

"What?" Kate's voice broke, "both my parents worked for him..."

Clint looked at her sympathetically.

"Which I have repaid tenfold by now."

"All the while doing pretty well for yourself," his eye twitched, "Like you said, it's been a good relationship, which is why I'm a little confused where you're headed with this."

Sam and Bucky looked at eachother nervously before returning to the screen: something bad was going to happen.

"I handled Armand like you asked," Eleanor sighed, "My fiancé is taking the fall for Sloan. But my daughter, my daughter is home now, and she's getting too close. And that's where I draw the line."

"Excuse me?" The young archer choked on her words, "she... she killed-"

"So Jack is innocent!" Tony cheered proudly; standing up.

A wide grin spread across his face, "I knew it! I told you so!"

"Tony, this is not the time," Natasha rolled her eyes, "sit down."

Kate's head fell in her hands in distress.

"There are no lines in this business."

"And that is why I have to leave this business," she replied.

Kate looked up.

"I have a feeling he's not going to like that," Steve winced.

"Eleanor, don't be rash," Kingpin warned.

"I want you to know that I have been keeping an insurance policy..."

"Eleanor..." he grumbled.

"...Copies of everything, in a safe place," she continued.

"Oh no," Clint grumbled.

"In the spirit of the holidays, I'm gonna give you a minute to think about what you're starting right now," he exhaled deeply, staring at Ms Bishop angrily.

Everyone watched nervously.

"I don't need a minute," She stared at him for a second before walking out the office.

Kate shook her head in disbelief.

Wilson Fisk watched her leave in frustration as the scene changed to show Kate watching the video on her phone.