HARRY'S BIRTHDAY

Willow flooed over to the Lupin-Black cottage early in the morning on July 31st. "The things I do for this motherfucker." She mutters as she stepped out out the fireplace. Willow went into the kitchen where she was suppose to meet Sirius and Remus, she waved at the two yawning.

"Tired?" Sirius asks smirking.

"Yeah it's 6:30 in the morning I should be in bed right now." Willow says rolling her eyes. "But no ny brain is telling me I have to be a good girlfriend so here I am." She says. Sirius laughed and pulled her in for a hug which she quickly reciprocated. Over the past month everytime she went over Harry's she would always talk to Sirius, he knew how she felt deep down about getting disowned and it felt good to have someone who could relate to her situation.

"French toast is done!" Remus says smiling "Let's bring it up to Harry. Willow will you do the honor?" He asks handing the plate of food with a candle on top to Willow.

"Sure." Willow says grinning grabbing the plate and leading the two men upstairs to Harry's room. They opened the door and started singing happy birthday loudly to wake Harry up. It worked.

"Wills?" Harry says half asleep. "What time is it?"

"6:30 in the morning." Remus answers.

"Blow out the candle Harry this plate isn't getting any lighter." Willow says rolling her eyes. Harry grinned up and blew out the candle then placed the food on his bedside table. Willow then laid down next to him in the bed and kissed his cheek.

"Here its tradition for every wizard once they come of age to get a pocket watch, this was your fathers." Sirius says holding out a golden watch to Harry.

"Thank you." Harry says smiling up at Sirius and Remus then looking at the watch with the initials J.F.P engraved on the front. The two men smiled back before leaving the room.

"J.F.P, what does the F stand for?" Willow asks looking at the watch with Harry.

"Fleamont." Harry answers making Willow snort.

"I don't know if that's better or worse than Billius." She says laughing making Harry join in on the laughter. "Happy birthday love." She says once they calmed.

"Thank you." He says smiling before leaning in to place a quick kiss on her lips. As Harry fell back asleep Willow got out her phone.

✰✰✰

@willowtree:

🔘⚪️

liked by: rweasley, daphgreegrass + 712 others

happy 17th birthday my love ❤️
tagged: @harryjpotter

@theonott: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAROLD 😝

@rweasley: ITS MY BEST FRIENDS BIRTHDAY‼️‼️‼️

@daphgreengrass: happy birthday to the man who stole my best friend!!!

@hermionegranger: happy birthday harry 🥰

*load 47 more comments*

✰✰✰

Willow put down her phone satisfied with her post. Turning over to face Harry she smiled and traced his jawline with her finger making his eyes flutter back open. "Hi." She says quietly.

"Hi." Harry says back smiling at her.

"What do you want to do today?" She asks smiling.

"Spend the day with you obviously." He says grinning. "We can watch films and do other things." He says the last part smirking as he moved to grab her waist.

"You're so horny." she says smirking moving her hands up to play with his hair.

"Only for you my love." Harry says pulling her in for a heated kiss. Willow straddled Harry as the kiss got deeper the couple broke apart do to their phones going off.

✰✰✰
hillow shippers

theo: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAROLD

blaise: happy birthday!

daph: who let two leo's be in a
relationship with each other

hermione: literally harry is self absorbed
enough by himself

harry: i am not self absorbed!!!!
harry: it's called self love 🥰🙏

wills: love we're self absorbed
it's okay to admit

ron: you literally were struggling on
mcgonagalls essay and
said "i shouldn't have to do
this i literally defeated voldemort"

harry: and 🤨🤨🤨

theo: it's not like he lied...

wills: period minnie should cut
the boy who lived some slack

hermione: IT WAS 16 YEARS AGO

harry: and if i didn't save
the world you would probably be dead
rn herman

wills: my boyfriend is so brave 😍

daph: before hermione literally
murders all of us let's change the
subject
daph: whats everyone's big 3
daph: mine is saggittarius sun,
virgo moon, taurus rising

wills: leo sun, scorpio moon, libra rising 😋

harry: leo sun, aries moon, saggittarius rising

wills: THATS WHY YOUR SO HOT

theo: ME NEXT!!!
theo: scorpio sun, saggittarius moon, gemini rising

blaise: pisces sun, taurus moon, cancer rising

hermione: virgo sun, scorpio moon, virgo rising

ron: pisces sun, aquarius moon, aries rising

wills: herman ur scary 😝
wills: but scorpio moon twins!!!!
wills: now if you excuse us harry
and i have some unfinished
business 😏😏😏

harry: 😏

✰✰✰
A/N: what's your big 3 mine is capricorn sun, taurus moon, aries rising lol