Patient

"Sweetheart can you come here?"

You sat up on your knees facing him in the bed. You could hear your heart beat and your anxiety grew.
"Mire you can't stay mad at me.. I know you can't.."
He threw his cigarette away and looked at you, making your body get chills.
"I won't ask again"
You got up after that and went over to him. He clasped your wrist and pushed you against the door.
"You said I hurt your tongue?"
You nodded and he gently gripped your chin. "Let me see"
You knew what he was gonna do so you shook your head. He tightened his grip making you stick your tongue out and he slurped it in his mouth.
You didn't know what to do as he somewhat kissed you. He wasn't forceful but overall it was weird he was sucking on your tongue.

When he released you there was a trail of saliva. "Spit helps wounds~" was all he said before sitting on the bed.
"But I have spit in my mouth.."
Mire rolled his eyes and sat with his legs spread pushing his hips forward. He placed his elbow on his knee and his head in his palm. He stared at you thinking, while you stood awkwardly.
Mire motioned you too come here with his fingers. You did so and he pushed you on your knees so that you looked up at him while on the ground.

"Do you still need me?"
His voice was so calm while you were freaking out on the inside. His thumb was on the corner of your lip and his eyes were lustful.
"But aren't you mad at me?"
Mire smiled a bit, "I couldn't be mad at you, like you said.." He pinched your cheek and you yelped, "But you do have a fucking mouth on you love"

Mires face seemed more gentle than earlier when he was dragging you up the stairs.
"You asshole! You dragged me up those stairs!"
He laughed and looked at you eerily, "And I'll do it again~"
Your heart skipped a beat and you looked away from the eye contact. It seemed like Mire was still waiting for your response but you were scared. He must've gotten tired of waiting and he picked you up on his lap.
"Darling.. It's what lovers do~" He kissed your neck and you gripped the back of his shirt as he went lower. "No need to be ashamed.. I'll give you whatever you need~"
"O-Okay.."

Mire kissed kissed and kissed you.
It only made you more on edge.
You felt like you had been drugged with 10 times the amount Gina had given you. The way he licked nibbled and bit as your skin in desperation without taking off a bit of clothing.
You didn't want to rush it but you thought you would die of anxiousness.
He lifted you up and laid you on your back. He attempted to look into your eyes and you quickly looked away.

"Darling.."
You gripped his forearm as he tried to get your attention.
"Y/n.. It will be a lot more fun if you look at me~"
"I know.. but my heart feels like it's gonna explode.."
He took your hand and placed on his chest by his heart. "Can't you feel my heart? It's going crazy because of you but I want to see the faces you make"
You looked up at Mire and both your faces were heated.
"I wanna hear the sounds you make~ I wanna feel your body against mine~"

"Mire.." You dragged your hand down his black tank top and tugged at it.
He made a face, "What? You don't want my kisses anymore?"
"N-No! I mean yes I do! We can still kiss but.."
"I'm teasing~" Mire took his shirt off and you couldn't help but stare at his toned body. You traced your fingers on his scars and he shuttered with a grin. He began to take your shirt off and you blushed when he did. You didn't have a bra on underneath and he just stared intensely.
"W-What??!" You let out flustered and he smiled and kissed your breasts. He trailed his tongue all the way down your stomach to your waist line. He bit the hem your shorts and you pushed his head in impatientness.

"Mire stop teasing me!"
He deeply laughed, "If you beg~"
You gulped and wrapped your arms over his shoulder so he couldn't see your face.
"Please please.." You whimpered in his ear and his body stiffened.
"S-Stop that.." He sighed flustered and sat up. Mire grabbed your legs pulling them closer. You covered your eyes and he moved your arms. He started kissing you again and was now leaving marks on your bare chest.
You were becoming more and more sensitive by the second but he was taking his time. "I said please.." You mumbled and Mire grinned.
"I know what you said.. stop being so impatient~"

The audacity..

You swallowed your pride and placed the tip of your fingers on the inside of his joggers without going any further.
"That's okay.. I didn't think you would be all that anyway.."
Your heart jumped from the way he looked at you and he laughed.
"Let's pretend you never said that~"

To be continued ❤️