☀️ Chapter 18 ☀️

You were all incredibly unorganized, sometimes you would stumble into the same room, you would also sometimes check a room twice! "Help me." You heard a voice whisper in a gaspy voice. Suddenly you heard footsteps, unfamiliar footsteps. But as you thought harder, you recognized them.

Shoot! You duck behind a large pot plant and peak your head around the corner. You heard a voice begging and pleading, petrified. Suddenly you heard a terrifying laugh. It was coming from one of the party rooms. Where's Sun and Gregory?! You scanned the rooms windows with your eyes, looking for Sun and or Gregory.

"Ah!" You whisper, trying not to bring any attention to yourself. You see Gregory and Sun looking through the front window of the party room they were in, they were looking for where the pleading came from.
They must've heard the laugh. Someone's in danger. Why am I cherishing my life more then theres? Finally the party room door opens.
It's her. The bunny lady from before, she skips out of the party room holding a knife, her snow-white fur drenched in dripping crimson.

She was humming a tune, an unfamiliar one.
Once she was upstairs in the Daycare lobby you sprinted into the party room where the scream came from. "Hello?" You mumble, your voice cracking.
What's that smell? It smells like Sun.. metallic.
Like the taste of putting a clean, cold spoon into your mouth. "Hey—" You froze.

"(Y/n)..? Is that you?" Dylan cried, hunched over in the corner of the party room. Oh Dylan! Oh god no!
"No! No you'll live!" You shout, running up to him.
As you approach him, it sets in. The severity of the wound. His body had a single stab wound in his hip, you weren't even that close yet but you could tell it was deep. "Am I dying (Y/n)?" Dylan says, rubbing his eyes. "No! S-Sun!" You shout, turning away from him. "SUN!!" You scream.

You heard a mechanical noise, like a huge hunk of metal being thrown across a room. "Did you find him?!" Sun yells, leaping through the door frame.
Sun runs up to you, then looks at the boy.
Suddenly, Sun freezes. "Dylan!!" Sun screams, rushing to the boys side. You follow him.
You attempt to put your hands on his wound, but all that does is fill your hands with blood.

His wound was deep, like she had continuously pushed the knife into him. Thankfully he seemed to be too shocked to properly feel the injury. His blood was pouring out, leaving a trail of thick black liquid.
The injury was deep, but small. He can live! H-He has too! You clench your teeth and attempt to wipe the blood off of your hands, you resist the urge to throw up. I'm gonna faint! I-I cant..

Suddenly Gregory rushes in, immediately stopping in his tracks. "What's going o—" You don't even look at Gregory, your eyes are locked on Dylan.
"I'm.. fine.. right?" Dylan mumbles. "Yes. Your okay." Sun replies calmly. "Hey, after this let's play, alright?" Sun cheers. The boy smiles, his teeth shining. "I can't wait, this is going to be such a fun slumber party." Dylan says, his voice getting quiet.

"Hey, I'm actually feeling better." Dylan says, his white teeth shortly becoming red as his mouth fills with blood. "Do you think papa would be proud of me?" He says with a gentle smile, his eyes beginning to close. "Your an incredible boy."
That's the end? No. That can't be the end. THAT CANT BE THE END. You grab Dylan's shoulders.

"Your not dying!" You scream. You give his shoulders a tight squeeze, shocking Dylan back to being awake. "For goodness sake your supposed to be a daycare attendant!! What kind of crappy Daycare attendant just let's a child die?!" You scream, tears falling from your eyes. "Can't you do anything?!" Sun freezes for a moment, his head begins to twitch and shake.

"01001110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100001 01100111 01100001 01101001 01101110 00101110."
Sun began to spit out random gibberish, numbers or some sort of code. Suddenly Sun picked up the boy.
Drip. Drip. Dylan's blood painted the floor red.
Sun began to run towards the Daycare, you followed him. Gregory chased after you.

He swung open the wooden doors and gently placed the boy on the colorful padded floor. "This is all my fault." Sun said, but something was different. His voice sounded somewhat ghostly. Sun rushed over to the arts and crafts area, it was a small cabinet with three separate drawers. One of which had a large iron padlock on it. Swiftly, Sun grabbed the padlock. With a small movement of his arm the padlock tore off.

He opened the drawer that was locked and began to rummage his hands through it. After a short moment he pulled out some sort of roll of silver string. You rush up to Dylan. "I.. I'm tired (Y/n).." Dylan mumbled. Gregory followed behind you, settling himself on the opposite side of Dylan. He's still young. He's probably only Gregory's age. He has so much more life left to live!

You wipe your tears. I have to be strong for him.
"Hey, if you want to have some fun then you can't fall asleep!" You shout. Dylan's eyes widen, he looks around and gasps. Is he finally aware of what's happening? "I-I I'm going to die! Ah—!!" Suddenly Dylan attempts to sit up but stops himself, he takes a sharp inhale. Sucking air through his teeth.

"It hurts!" He yells. You look over to Sun for help.
He's already approaching you. Sun was holding a small towel, a thin needle of some sort, a box, and what looked like a.. bag of candy?