Vol.2. Chapter 1.3 : Forming an Alliance

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV

"Uh... Is Ayanokouji Kiyotaka here?" My ears were greeted by a pleasantly soothing feminine voice.

Some pupils who had remained in the classroom for lunch paused in their conversation with their buddies or whatever they were planning on doing to look at the girl who had just entered the classroom.

The person in question was none other than the prominent Ichinose Honami. Her unexpected entrance into our classroom stunned everyone.

I also spotted three figures following her. One was a tall young man with violet-bluish hair and purple eyes. The second individual was a boy with blue hair and purple eyes. The last person I saw was a girl of ordinary height who had purple hair and eyes.

If my memory serves me correctly, their names are Kanzaki Ryuji, Shibata So, and Amikura Mako. According to my OAA app analysis, Kanzaki ranks fairly high among his classmates, whereas Shibata has the greatest physical ability grade among his peers. Amikura Mako also has a high cooperatives score, implying that she must make a significant contribution in her class. Either that, or she's a natural at socializing and creating connections.

On the other hand, Ichinose is unquestionably the fully acknowledged leader of class C. Given the folks Ichinose was accompanied by, you could probably tell they didn't just come here to invite anyone out for lunch. They're probably known as the four pillars or class C.

Though there is that Himeno girl in their class who has a decent intellect score. Albeit, she isn't here with the others. Despite her abilities, her cooperativeness and social contribution scores weren't the finest, therefore she could've been someone similar to Koenji. Basically, someone who, although has commendable talents, does not cooperate or contribute much in terms of helping her class.

However, it's possible that I'm just overthinking and over-analyzing everything with my supercomputer brain because I'm scrutinizing everyone I see on the OAA app too closely. Perhaps they really did just come here to invite some of their friends over for lunch, but given that this is their first visit to our class, let alone standing in front of it, I seriously doubt it.

Except for Shibata, of course. For whatever reason, he and Eichiiro like competing in petty tournaments to the extent of risking huge sums of money.

Spoiler alert, I'm quite confident that Shibata has cheated Eichiiro out of about 15,000 private points or maybe even more.

I'd already counseled him several times on his poor money management habits and gambling tendencies, but I suppose it's neither in my power nor my place to tell him what he should do with his money. It's his fault if he goes bankrupt. It's as simple as that.

Besides, he wasn't a shopaholic like Karuizawa, so he could improve. In all likelihood, She presumably would have spent all of her points on stylish and fashionable clothes and other pointless items if it hadn't been for me figuring out the S-system on the first day of school. She's relatively a clutz for such a motivated young lady.

"Ichinose-San?" Hirata spoke up, sounding confused with her sudden advent. "What brings you here?"

"Ah, Hirata-Kun!" She greeted him while waving her arms gaily. "I figured someone like you would have already gone to the cafeteria."

Her query was, in all honesty, perfectly sensible. He'd get dragged by either Karuizawa's group of girls or Kushida's friend group every time lunch came to our school, along with Eichiiro on occasion. He was practically the subject of hatred for the lads of our class because of his burgeoning popularity with ladies.

I couldn't help but sympathize with him in his predicament. He appeared to want to interact with the other boys in our class at times, but they would usually treat him like an outsider and shoo him away like a stray cat or dog. Miyake, Yukimura, Eichiiro, and I were all cool with him though.