Chapter 189: Reward Ceremony for Roan Kingdom's Heroes

Beeeeeep- Beeeeeeep- A sharp noise reached Cale's ears at that moment.

Ooooooooong. The teleportation was halted.

"Human!"

Cale could see a video communication device that appeared in the air. The video communication device was glowing red.

There was only one person that it would glow red for other than an emergency call.

'Alberu?'

Crown prince Alberu Crossman had contacted him for the first time in a while.

Cale got off Choi Han's back and motioned for the group to halt for a moment before moving to a quiet place in a corner of the glacier and pointing to the video communication device.

– I'm connecting him!

Raon immediately connected the call and Cale could see the image that appeared on top of the ice. Alberu Crossman was standing there.

Cale's expression soon turned odd. "...Your highness, did something happen?"

Smile. Alberu Crossman who had a bright smile on his face was waving at Cale.

> Little Dongsaeng, have you been well?

"What the hell?"

'Oops.' Cale had subconsciously said what was on his mind. "My apologies, I subconsciously blurted out my true feelings. I apologize for showing such a profane demeanor."

> No worries. It's understandable.

"...Something seems very weird. You're acting weird." Cale looked deeply confused.

He paid close attention to what he saw on the screen again. It was Alberu's usual office. He was in his formal attire as if he had just come from a meeting and nothing seemed to be out of space.

'Everything seemed the same as always. But why is he acting like this?'

Alberu started to speak as Cale slowly started to frown.

> We plan on proceeding with the punishment for the prisoners we captured during the battle.

".....I see."

This call was to inform him that Syrem and the other enemies would officially face their punishments.

Cale was thinking that it had taken quite long to get to this point. However, it had not even been a year since the war happened, so it made sense considering that they probably wanted to restore anything that was destroyed first.

> We plan on having an award ceremony as well.

".........."

'It was normal for there to be an award ceremony to reward people for their merits during the war. Mmm!!!' Cale suddenly had an ominous feeling. 'That cheesy smile on his face! Is he planning on doing something to me?'

Cale Henituse would be the first on the list when it came to merits during the war!

Cale started to speak with a threatening look on his face. "Your highness! I absolutely do not need any fame or power! If you do anything, I'll disappear after White Star is dealt with."

Alberu was quiet for a moment.

> Don't worry.

He then continued to speak with a gentle smile on his face.

> We will remove the commander title given to you and we will not give you any further public posts or nobility rank.

"You're still acting very suspicious...." Cale narrowed his eyes that was staring at Alberu as he responded. "Your highness, you better keep that promise! I do not need anything other than golden plaques or money!"