Chapter 23: Parrot Cage

A/N: Jungkook appearance update ^
And Lisa has long black hair.

————————————

Lisa's POV

"Uhh.. I'm so hungry"

I stretch my arms as soon as I woke up sore and Jungkook spooning me, still fast asleep. Both of us are exhausted we slept the whole night.

I feel a little freshen up now that I slept more than 13 hours, it's already past 5am.

I gently lift his arm that's groping my breast, and his legs that is caging my thigh. I sat up with a still trembling legs and sore core, hissing from the pain of his hard pounding yesterday.

But I do miss this kind of pain, it's making me feel well fucked and a slut. His slut. Don't judge okay? I just love him calling me that when he's fucking me so good.

"Huh? What the fuck is this?" I notice my messed up self on the wall size mirror in his walk-in closet.

My legs have multiple finger marks, I have a hickey underneath and my upper breast, on my neck, on my chest, and I look like a fucking mess.

"How fucking sadistic, Mr. Jeon,"

I look back at the man who gave me those, sleeping like an angel on our bed still yummy naked. I chuckled while searching for an oversize hoodie on his walk-in closet.

I went to the bathroom still naked, to take a hot shower to relax my sore muscle and have a private time for myself before brushing my teeth and wore his hoodie.

I went out of the bathroom and saw the sun already risen up from the horizon, the first time I went here he gave me a very good breakfast and a hot dessert.

Well I was that hot dessert and he fucked me like a lava cake.

I went out of his bedroom and saw the mess we made last night on the entryway of our apartment. I took our coats already cold lying on the floor for so long and hook it on the cabinet, then his shoe and my heels on the shoe cabinet.

I went to the kitchen to find something to eat but there's no food on his cabinet nor his fridge.

I don't blame him, he probably just maintained this place clean with his manager's help but of course who would abandon a food in a place you rarely sleep, and he just came back after his 7 months being inside the Celebrity Camp.

"Is there open restaurant at this hour?" I asked myself as I went to get my phone in my coat and found an open restaurant.

I bought kimchi, pickled raddish, a bowl of Jajjangmyeon for two, bottles of water, and a quick and easy cook dumpling pack that I saw on their extra menu just to make sure there's something to eat later in case he decided not to leave the place for the day.

I should really learn how to cook, although we have the best chef in the country working on Penthouse, I can't just depend on him, especially at midnight.

After checking out my delivery I picked up our clothes and wash it on the laundry machine, tidying the living area some more, and after the being satisfied that the whole place is clean, I opened the white curtain that blocks the light from the outside a little to give more lighting to the the spacious industrial design apartment.

"Great! I'm becoming a housewife now huh?" I chuckled to myself as I turn back around,

But I noticed an image of a silhouette bird flying up to the sky in a minimalistic painting attached on the wall.