˗ˏˋ act two: scene one 'ˎ˗

instagram story

charevans

charevans picking up millie form the airport early fit checkkkkk

view all story replies
user the shoes are everything

user1 fit info now

user2 yayyy our favs reunited

user3 does this me louis is getting off early too??

・❥・

unknown to charlotte, she was in for a big surprise when arriving at the airport. finn and sadie seemed extra giddy on the drive there but she assumed it was just because they had missed millie. the bunch had spent various long durations apart, sometimes going months without seeing each other in person. but lately, it felt as though they would barely go 3 days before finding themselves all squished into a living room, talking about everything and anything, while a film played in the background.

as soon as she stepped out of the car charlotte knew it was going to be hell. paparazzi were lined up outside and the moment they had slammed the car door shut it started. even though it would never be admitted by the boy, caleb felt protective of his friends. being the oldest made him feel as if it was his responsibility to look after the rest. so, when he saw the swarm move in to attack, caleb swiftly tucked char into his arms and rushed her inside. constantly looking back to make sure finn and sadie were ok. charlottle always handled the paps the worst, sure they all felt nervous and at times overwhelmed, but for her it was different. she felt as though all the eyes were judging her. quickly her senses would become overwhelmed and she would begin to hyperventilate.

one squeeze of caleb's hand was all it took for him to know char was okay. the group had found themselves sitting in the airport cafe where they had planned it meet millie when all of a sudden someone had thrown their body against finn's, embracing him in a hug. it took less than a second for him to recognize his girlfriend, whom he instantly then hugged back. after showering her with kisses and making sure she had everything millie broke off from her boyfriend and turned towards the rest of her friends. each eagerly waiting to hug their returned friend.

"i brought you a surprise" millie mumbled into her hug with charlotte. the girl pulled away confused while her friend just smiled with a mischievous look in her eye. "don't worry you're going to love it" was all the british girl got out before the young girl heard a voice she would have never expected. it made her cheeks turn red and heart skip measures worth of beats.

"hi darling, how about you turn around so i can see that pretty little face of yours"

˚ · * ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ * · ˚

a message from the author.

not loving the build up. i feel like i should have prolonged them meeting or made their texts better

xox <33