𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙞𝙭

"How come you go to AA meetings and not NA?" Wyatt asked as the two made their way into Daniels backyard, Sensei Lawrence's twitter rant not going unnoticed

"How come you go to AA meetings and not NA?" Wyatt asked as the two made their way into Daniels backyard, Sensei Lawrence's twitter rant not going unnoticed. "Isn't AA for alcohol?"

"I do go to NA, every Wednesday and Friday. Beth actually recommended going to AA meeting too since a lot of recovering addicts fall into alcohol as a new addiction." Alaska nodded her head, pulling her sweater, that had been Eli's, pre Hawk, looking for Demetri. "She says hearing story's from others and participating could help me prevent that from happening. Which, has worked."

"Really?" Wyatt asked curiously. "My dad drinks a lot. I swear, he's always drunk."

Alaska frowned as she looked his way. "Have you talked to your mom?"

"She's working a lot so we don't really get the chance to." Wyatt nodded down at her with a forced smile. "But, it's fine, you know? I've gotten use to it. I just always worry that i'm gonna fall into that habit or something."

Alaska nodded understandably. "Do you wanna come to an AA meeting with me one day? I go every Sunday. I'm sure we can bring it up that you're worried about that and the guy over the group, super cool dude, can totally give you ways to prevent that from happening like he does me."

Wyatt gave her a soft, grateful grin. "Yeah, that'll be nice."

"Al and Wy in the house!" Demetri announced in his best deep voice. "I'm practicing my WWE voice."

"I think you've got it spot on." Wyatt agreed with a nod of his head.

Alaska linked her arms with both of them, looking around. "Did Eli say he was coming?"

"He said he had to get the red hawk tattoo changed to purple, then he'd be here." Demetri nodded his head, glancing over. "Yasmine isn't coming to prom."

"So i've heard." Alaska pretended to care. "Are we even going to prom? We always said we wouldn't."

"Why wouldn't we go to prom?" Wyatt looked at her oddly. "Prom is magical. Prom is where we get to dress like royals for one night and pretend we rule all of the UK."

Alaska gave a minor nod. "I do love Princess Diana."

"Did you know that's how Alaska and I met?" Demetri rose his eyebrows Wyatt's way. "She was princess of the world, and made me king."

"Every time anything that you two have done is mentioned, I always get this horrible, weird feeling in my stomach." Wyatt said honestly with a nod of his head, looking at the pair.

"Like poor Eli did when we tried to get him to karaoke with us. He got so scared and got all sick." Alaska nodded her head with a minor cringe. "You did not want to come to the cook outs in middle school."

"Al's uncles thought we were the coolest though. Obviously, Zane and G weren't too happy with us yelling Rap God, mainly because Alaska throws down to Knees Weak, Arms Spaghetti, but still, her uncles loved it." Demetri nodded with a cheeky grin, Alaska mimicking his actions. "We could preform it for you before this starts."