☾︎☀︎︎𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆━━━━━━━

       𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆━━━━━━━

     ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

𝐇𝐄𝐑 deep sleep was disturbed by her alarm. Rina moaned and searched for the phone with her eyes closed. Her hands moved around the bed to find her phone and luckily she got it. She turned off her alarm and looked at the time.

10:46 am

She lazily got up from her bed and went towards her luggage to take her stuff and went to the bathroom to get ready.

※○※

Rina was walking towards a cafe to find a job for the time being. Because she got no support from her family for doing her studies based on ARTS. Yes, Rina loves arts. She came to Seoul to study in SEOUL ARTS UNIVERSITY. Luckily, her sister managed to get her an admission in there, but.... Her parents didn't support her. So she came alone from BUSAN to SEOUL to pursue her studies. Her classes starts from next month. So she needs to buy some stuff.

At last, she found a cafe. She went inside. The place was so cozy and warm. It had beautiful lamps which were hung on the ceiling. She went towards the person in cash corner.

"He-- Hello? "

The person looked like he was in his mid 30s. His hair was black and his skin was flawless to tell. She was amazed by his looks.

"Hello" His voice was so deep like a tiger which echoed in her ears.

"I'm Lim Rina. Is there any vacancies? I need a job currently"

He looked at the monitor for a minute and again looked at her. He nodded his head and replied her back.

"Yes, there is a vacancy " He replied in his monotone voice.

"Can- can I apply for that? " Her hope was increasing rapidly. She was not ready to get shattered. She crossed her fingers and was ready to get an answer from him.

"Sure"

Sure.

"Thank you so much Ahjussi! " Her voice squealed in excitement.

"I'm Kim Taehyung" Again in a boring voice.

"Oh! Thank you Mr. Kim! And- when can I join? "

"How about today? "

"Sure! I'll start and where to go Mr. Kim? "

"Go there" He pointed towards a room which was opened by a mid 20s girl. She smiled warmly and greeted Rina.

Rina paced her walks towards that room and greeted that girl back.

"Hello I'm Lim Rina. Nice to meet you"

"I'm May. Nice to meet you too"

And then they started working. Working and working. There were many customers. Some were rude who got up to Rina's nerves and some were as kind as angel.

※○※

It was evening. The sky was mixed with orange yellow and some white here and there. Everything's going downhill by the horizon. The sun slowly, second by second, leisurely drips gold aloft the wilderness of the glittering salty sea. The sky gently blends the flame with nothingness.

Rina was sitting on a bench beside the HAN RIVER. The river seemed peaceful. It was not disturbing anyone's presence. The reflection of the sun was seen in the river.

The sun was finally gone, and now, everything's covered by darkness, but above was the glittering stars shining like the glitters on the sea in the morning.

Rina slowly got up from the seat and paced towards the road.

※○※

She unlocked the door of her apartment and entered in with a tired sigh.

What a long day

She threw her bag in her couch and went to her room to change into comfortable clothes. When she was about to come out of the room, something caught her mind.

The key.

Her walks were paced towards her dressing table, there was that purple glittery box. She opened it and took the key in her hand. She's not sherlock Holmes or someone like a detective but she wanted to open that room which is beside her's.

She opened that door.

Click.

The door slowly opened. It was like a horror movie. The room was full of cobwebs. It was so dusty and dark. She switched on the light and entered in.

The room was in a horrible condition. The blinds were broken, the bedspread was not neat and the mirror was also broken. It was like a crime scene. She felt like she wanted to escape from that room but luck was not with her. The key fell down. She ran her hands in her hair in frustration and bent down to get the key.

When she took the key, again, something caught her eyes. There was again a box.

What the fuck?

She took the box but she was not ready to open it. She thought that it was the previous tenants stuff. But that was not the only reason. She was scared that it might be a box which had someone's head in it. She shook her thoughts and came out of the room with the box in her hand.

She kept the box in the living room. But curiosity kills the cat. It was true in her case. She sat on the couch and opened the box to see. . .

An album and a diary?

・‥...━━━━━━━☆  ☆━━━━━━━...‥・

Here is an update. Was it good? Comment me if there's any mistakes. I appreciate it.

Ok!
Bye!
J❀

(Edited)