Going Home

I looked around the empty apartment, it reminded me of what it looked like when I had first moved in. I stood in the green room, before exiting it for the last time, the posters and car used cut outs had been take down, the room was prepared for who ever was next. I tried no to cry as Chica, Roxy, and Monty waited for me by the front doors.

"I'm going to miss you." Chica said as she hugged me.

"You can still change your mind, it's not too late." Roxy didn't look at me, but the emotion his voice said it all. I was almost thankful that she didn't look at me because of Roxy cried, I would most definitely start crying.

I turned to Monty, he hadn't looked at me since that night, I pulled out three bracelets, each one corresponding to their different color palettes. "I made these before you know what happened." Monty looked down as his bracket in his hands. "I made Sun one too, so you guys can match." I handed the second one to Monty, he hugged me and began crying.

"Thanks for keeping my secret." He whispered.

"Anytime, but from personal experience, you might want to tell your fellow band mates."

He chuckled and smiled at me, "Will do." I gave everyone one more hug before leaving the Pizza Plex forever.

/Freddy's POV/

I went to exit my room, but my foot nudged something that was in the doorway. It was a small blue box. I picked it up and rotated it in my hands. I lifted the lid and there was a bracelet inside. I held it up, studying the red and blue beads, a lightening bolt charm hung from the elastic. I looked in to the box and found a note at the bottom.

To my best friend, lover, and Superstar.
~ (Y/n)

"Oh shit." Man I fucked up. I ran through the he pizza plex, going as fast I could. "(Y/n) wait!" I shouted, hoping that she would hear me. I hugged as I made it to the front of the Plex, a frown formed on my face when I only saw three people standing by the door.

"You're too late." Roxy cried.

"No, no I can't, I still love her." I began to cry, why did I always ruin everything? I put my head in my hands and sobbed, I looked up when someone hugged me, it was Monty.

"You're an idiot, you know that?" Monty wiped his own tears as he looked at me.

"I'm aware." I sighed, soon enough Chica and Roxy joined in the hug. This place would never be the same without (Y/n).