Mera bichara laptop!

Vedant Dixit

I was strolling around in the garden. After whatever happened I don't have it in me to enter my room.

Everything is soo confusing!

I mean one part of me says that it is her fault she should have trusted me, discussed with me and not jumped to conclusions but another part says that she just panicked and came towards me to ask if it was true.

If she didn't trust me, she would have never come asking if it was true.

"You haven't slept?" Ishu asked standing beside me.

"No, I was just a bit disturbed." I said.

"Related to Sana?" She asked and I nodded my head in a yess.

"Abb kya kar diya usne?" She asked laughing.

"How are you soo confident ki usne kuch kiya hai?" I asked chuckling.

"Because I just know. See, the person who is trying always will make mistakes. And she is trying to fit in." She said.

"Trying to fit in?" I asked.

"How did you both start? She hated you, right? And where are you guys now? Your equation is a lot more diffrent. Abb ye koi chamatkar to hai nahi. Obviously tumhari aur uski mehnat hai na." She said and I nodded.

She is right!
Waise to even Sana is right when she says main bina baat ke chilla deta hu uspe.

But this time I am really really hurt knowing that she doesn't trust me.

Not even a bit!
.
.
I just woke up and noticed the Sana was not in the room.
It is Bua's haldi ceremony today so she might be busy with it.

Itna toh suna diya usko kal, kya pata meri shakal dekhne se mana karde.

After getting ready I walked down and was searching for Sana when suddenly Kavya held my hand.

Ye kahase aa gayi?
"Come let's have breakfast." She said pulled me towards the dining table.

Sana stood there serving breakfast to Daadu with a wide smile on her face.

Lagg gaye!

I looked at Kavya and her hand which was holding mine and then at Sana.

Jwala mukhi ki tarah futegi ye.

"Aree Kavya, you came soo early." Sana said with a fake smile plastered to her face and then glared at Kavya's hand.
I quickly seperated my hand from her grip.

"Haa, aunty called me she needed to talk about something." Kavya said and from inside I was slapping my forhead hard.

Abb to isko lagega ki kal Bua ki shaadi ke sath meri aur Kavya ki shaadi ho rahi hai!
He bhagwaan!

"Sit beta, eat. We'll talk after that." Mom said to Kavya with a smile.

Kyu mera sukhi sansaar barbaad karne pe tuli hai meri maa!

Kavya came and sat beside me.
"Aree waah! Cheese Sandwhiches." She exclaimed when Sana kept a plate before her.

"Sana beta, tu bhi baith ke khaa le." Daadi said.