7. Forgot it All...

" Tae"his mom called him who was sitting on bench in hospitals garden with gloomy, red eye's, anger vanished away but pain is still clear in his eye's.

"Tae, just forgot all these, and live for yourself baby, leave away from us

"Tae, just forgot all these, and live for yourself baby, leave away from us... with whoever you love, who take care of you, we are such bad parents... we always force you to do what we  want"his mom say with heavy heart.

"Mom... you don't have to tell me what should I do or not, all this years I do what you all say, but not anymore... mom please give me some time."taehyung say without looking at her.

"Tae...   

"Mom I love you but I hate appa now, I want you to live your life in peace not in violence, mom just come with me" taehyung continued after taking deep breath.

" But your appa...    

"Still you care about him... why mom"tae say quite angrily.

"Taehyung... he's your appa and my husband, I can't leave him alone when he need me, if you didn't love him anymore then please don't hate too, he might have done many wrong thing's, but he love you, he care for you, he wants to protect you from the world he enter... don't hate your appa tae, if you ever thought him as your appa"taehyung's mom half yell and bursts into tear's.

"Then... let's take him with us, but I will not leave you all alone here...we will leave tomorrow morning... now you take some rest"taehyung say in stern voice, and walked out some where.

-----------

"Boss, we are keeping eye on jisooshi, bodyguard...he's with some lady, but we couldn't figure it out who is she"a man say to someone who he call Boss.

"Just keep an eye on him...and what happened to Mr. Kim, is he still swirling between death and life "that boss asked in cold voice."Yes boss...

--------------

Taehyung went to his house, where his parents live. He search his whole house, for getting some information about the people he's appa work with, about the mission which lead his appa to get shoot twice on his leg's making him paralyzed.

He search everywhere but nothing got in his hand...until a small drawer caught his attention, which is locked by password, he try to open it, but it didn't open easily...lastly he tried his birth day date, and its open...the drawer open reveling some old paper's, some drug packet's and a broken audio tape...

" Mom lets go" tae say to his mom, who is not ready at all,  she's thinking about her child who will get in danger if those people's saw him with them.

Both taehyung's mom and dad get in a Military ambulance van while taehyung get in his car.