That Damn Giggles / Twenty - One

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid bloody dresses. So many of them but still none of them fits me well. 

NONE! 

None of the blue dresses I like don't fit me like I want to either and I know that I will not be able to mend them because that's my mom's job, not mine. I'm not good at sewing or mending it with magic. 

Merlin, I'm useless.

I sigh once again looking in the mirror with another dress on. I went back into the stall, changing back and wait for Pansy and Daphne to finish as I walk around the store for the isle that have jewelries.

There are varieties of rings, bracelets, necklaces, chains, earrings and even cufflinks made out of gold, silver and even gems. While I was thinking about if I should wear a necklace for the ball as I don't know what type of gown I'm going wear, one caught my eyes.

I was a silver double necklace with a one single diamond star twinkling on one chain and a beautiful detailed moon sparkling on the other one. 

I picked it out carefully from the hook before I went to the cashier to ask her for the prize.

"Oh, this?" she examines the chains of the necklace carefully, "It's only 2 galleons." she smiles kindly as she puts it on the desk, "This is actually one of our specials that we used to put out for young kids like you to wear for the ball." she explains.

2 galleons? For a necklace?

It is quite pretty but I'm not sure if I will be wearing a necklace for the ball either but if I will, I'll definitely buy it.

"Is there more of these?"

"Unfortunately, this one is the only one that came by accident while ordering, my dear." she replies as she leans onto the table.

"Oh, thank you." I smile as I took it back to where I found it.

I'll get you when I get the dress, beauty.

"And, could you possible please hold onto it for me?" I plead as I walk back to the counter, "Please, I would love to have it. It's just that, I'm not pretty sure what I will be wearing for the ball." 

"Okay, love." she finally nods, smiling, "I will keep it for you, don't worry." she winked before we both turn to the giggles that were coming from near the stalls.

"We can look at jewelry later." Pansy whispers, pulling away Daphne from the jewelry isle, as they both come out, "Look like you found something." she smiles, smacking Daphne on her hand as she tries to pick up a ring.

"Yeah, just a necklace." I smile, confused, "What about you guys?" walking up to them.

"We both found a dress but not too sure." Pansy sighs, looking away at the dresses, "I mean we do have loads of days away but you know, being a bit prepare doesn't hurt anyone." she chuckles.

What the bloody hell?

"Okay...? Yeah." I chuckle nervously, "Are you guys ready to go? It's 11." I check my watch, trying to change the subject, "We have to meet the boys at Three Broomsticks." I nod my head to the door. 

"Oh, yeah!" Daphne gasps, "We almost forgot." she panics, pulling our hands as she leads us out of the shop.

"Have a great day!" we all yell at the shop keeper which she nods back in return.

"Do you find any dress tho, Hela?" Daphne asks, now walking calmly.

"Nope," I say, popping the 'p', "I think I'm gonna owl my mum to make her one for me." I suggest, lifting my shoulder in a half shrug.