|| 25 ||

CHAPTER - 25
MINE

•°~°•

A R U S H I

I wiggled as I became breathless. Something warm and heavy was on me. It was squeezing me so I tried to push it. When it loosened a little I turned. My breathe almost stopped when I saw him sleeping infront of me. My face was an inch away from him.

Huge Hulk

His face looked calm. His lips were forming soft snores. The cool air from his mouth fanned on my eyes making them close. A smile automatically formed on my lips. He held my body tighter.

I glanced his hard well built chest. I touched it with my finger. Slowly I roamed my hand on it. Then on his neck to jawline. It was perfect. I bit my lips when my finger landed on his button lip, they were rough but perfect. He was perfect.

“Enjoying ?” his voice broke the silence. I jerked and noticed him smirking at me. I blushed and hid my face in his chest. Honestly, it felt comfortable. He rubbed circles on my back,“You don't have to feel shy infront of me sweetheart.” he kissed my hair.

I snuggled in his warmth. Suddenly it hit me. I was in bathroom, as far as I could remember. I threw the duvet away and got on my legs. I was in a shirt and shorts. I tried pulling the shirt downwards. He was looking confused. He lifted his body up and itched his head,“What's wrong, angel ?”

“Y-You a-are here ? Y-You shouldn't come near m-me,” I frowned. “oh really ? Try to explain !” he glared at me. “I-I am d-dirty.” I sniffled. “Y-You hate me.”

“Who said that ?” he got up walked near me. I dragged my feet backward,“I-I kn-know. N-No one lo-love someone-e like me,” I wiped my tear. He grabbed my arms and yanked me to his chest. He gripped my chin then made me look up at his face,“Like what ?”, “L-like me. Used and impure.”

“Shut up. Don't you tare to cuss what's mine. If you ever do that again, I promise I'll punish you. I won't show mercy, Arushi. Remember my words.” he stated. “Y-Your ? W-Won't y-you reject me ?” I queried.

He smiled and replied,“Can I reject what's mine ? Can I reject my soul ? Can I reject my heart ? Won't I die without them ? Then how are you expecting me to reject you, my angel.”

My eyes welled up. I hugged him, instantly. His arms engulfed me. As I was short than him, he stood up lifting me in air. Giggles left my mouth. He again put me back on floor and unwrapped his arms. I missed his warmth. “O-One more hug, please !” I questioned little playfully. He smirked,“No.”

I gasped when he started walking back. I slapped his arms before running into the bathroom. “Arushi.” I heard his scream. I chuckled. He too chuckled,“meet me in garden, later and what about a not so friendly date ?” his question came. “No problem.” I answered.

I got ready. I was scrolling through my phone when suddenly it was snatched away from me. I looked up and saw bhai. “What bhai ? Give me my phone back.” I reached to it.

“No. I am calling you since a minute or two but you didn't even respond. You have grown up Arushi. You have some responsibilities on your shoulder.” he scolded. I flinched,“s-sorry.”

“Now come for breakfast.” I nodded why was he so angry ? I followed him downstairs. When we entered in the dinning area, everyone's head snapped at us. We shared a smile. I noticed only one place was left for me, that was beside huge hulk. I caught him smirking.

I got dirty looks from some people but that's alright.

He kept his hand on my thigh when I sat. His hand slid down to my inner thigh making me jerk. I ate in few minutes and stood up,“I am done.”

I directly went out to garden and waited for him to show up. I played with flowers. As soon as he came, we left. It was really great day. We enjoyed a lot. Till evening we were back to penthouse. I walked in, Randir following behind me.

“Arushi, can we talk ?” he asked when I was about to enter in my room. I let him come inside. He closed the door lightly. He hugged me,“H-Randhir. What's wrong ?” “Why? Can't I hug my soon to be wife afterall next week we are getting married.” he answered.

“Arushi. Who did it ?” he questioned suddenly. “W-What d-do you mean ? What ? W-Who ?”I, backed away from him. “Hey don't be nervous but I need to know who did that to you ?!” he queried. I sniffled.

“I don't want to talk about it.” I walked to my bathroom. I felt him holding my hand,“Arushi.” I tried pulling away but he lifted me in air and made sit on his lap. On the bed. “Randhir. L-Leave.” He pleaded,“please, angel.” he looked upset.

“I-I d-don't know.” he gave me a look,“WHAT ?” I flinched,“D-Don't k-know.” “Wha- Wh-How ? You got raped and you don't know who did it ?” he was angry. I sobbed and shook my head vigorously,“I DON'T KNOW. LEAVE ME. GO AWAY.” I started hitting him. I was getting an panic attack. I hiccuped,“G-Go.” my vision became black. And,I fainted.

~to be continued~

WORDS :  932

PUBLISHED : 24 Jan 2022

•••••

{A/N}

Sorry for a short update. I know you people might be upset but believe me because of this winters my health becoming worst every day. Hope you guys will understand.

And ya do check out my new book, Hand In Hand. The second book of Anaishu series. I hope you guys will enjoy.

Vote

Comment

Share

Writer,
Pratibha