Reunited

"Can't believe you talked me into this." I said as I texted Chica to let us in. The Pizza Plex was closed, which meant I had no idea where Freddy was going to be.

"I didn't force you." Bonnie shrugged, that was true, but he did say that he would only come if I went with him, no one said anything about talking to Freddy.

Chica lifted up the security gate and waved cheerfully at us.

"Long time no see friend." Bonnie hugged the blonde. I never really thought about it, but Chica was a part of band before Monty and Roxy. She was just as close to Bonnie as Freddy was. The two parted and Chica turned to me.

"It's been too long!" She squealed and hugged me.

"I message you everyday." I laughed and hugged her back.

"I know, but it's not the same." Chica lead us to Rockstar Row, we met Roxy on the way, who was super excited to see us. I looked over at my old green room, a curtain was pulled down to hide that it was vacant.

We all stopped in front of Freddy's photo room, Bonnie had decided that he was going to surprise his old friend when he came back from his morning walk.

"I think I'm going to see Monty real quick." I said and bolted before they could even open the door to Freddy's green room. I didn't want to be in there anyway. I walked into the he daycare and peered down in the play area, Sun was sitting in Monty's lap as Monty read a book, Moon laid on the group next to them, wearing Monty's shades.

"I didn't think you were much of a reader." I shouted and the two looked up at me. I went down the slide and Monty met me in the ball pit, lifting me up and embracing me.

"I mossier your so much." Monty pulled me away and looked at me. "But what are you doing here?"

"I kind of ran into Bonnie at work the other night and he forced me to come with him to see Freddy, but I don't want to see Freddy, so I'm here."

"Oh come one (Y/n), your face lights up when you says his name, you still love him."

"I can't forgive I'm for what he did, I can't get hurt again Monty." I wanted to see Freddy again, but it wasn't worth the risk.

"He's changed, trust me, the day you left he came running in screaming you name and crying about how he messed up. He was so regretful that I hugged him."

"Oh no, even Montgomery Gator is going soft."
I laughed.

"Yes, he's both submissive and breedable!" Sun can up from be hind Monty.

"That's it I'm taking your phone." Monty turned around and picked Sun up, swinging him around like he weighed nothing.

"Thanks Monty." I waved at him as I left the daycare.

"(Y/n), you came back." Bonnie smiled at me.

"Ok, what's the game plan?"