Chapter 48: Island Exam 2(III)

Day 6

Kiyotaka POV

Yesterday's beach party was a success, I guess?

Its now the 6th day and now we're back on our daily routine of grinding points.

Lina: "Is it still far away?"

Kiyo: "You could say that."

Nanase: "Just hang on a while, Lina san. We'll arrive soon enough. Right?"

Kiyo: "It seems so." I said as I pointed to our task place that has some people around it.

Sudo: "Yo! Ayanokōji! There's only three spots left! Get in before it's too late!"

Having noticed my arrival, my classmate Sudō shouted out as he beckoned me over.

Kiyo: "See? we've arrived."

Lina: "Ah, so he's one of your classmates?"

Kiyo: "Yeah. Lets go."

Me, Nanase, and Lina went to the table that has Sudo's group.

Kiyo: "Is everything going well on your end?"

Sudo: "I'm doin' aight' on points. Took third in one of our designated areas today, and first in two Tasks so far as well."

Kiyo: "I see." I said as I looked at Ike, who's literally frozen like a statue.

I think its because Komiya teamed up with Shinohara. That's the only logical reason I can came up.

Sudo, who noticed Nanase, immediately raised his voice.

Sudo: "You...You're Hosen's underling! what are you doing here!" Nanase pouted at Sudo's statement.

Imagine being called Hosen's underling. Its a disgrace.

Hondo: "You know her, Sudo?" Hondo said as he talks after being silent.

Sudo: "Damn right I do. What's your name again?"

Nanase: "Nanase Tsubasa. I'm suprised that you already forgot my name, Sudo senpai. Is Hosen kun's name the only name you can remember?"

Sudo: "Oi what the hell!"

Hondo: "Hahaha! good one, Nanase chan!"

Kiyo: "Don't be so rude, Nanase."

Nanase: "Sorry. I just don't like being called 'Hosen's underling.'"

Sudo: "Fine fine. I'm sorry."

After that, Sudo whispers to me.

Sudo: "That chick is workin' together with Hōsen to get you kicked outta here right? This shit ain't safe man."

Kiyo: "Don't worry. I have plans if she were to betray me."

Sudo: "Hah..as expected of the genius I guess."

Kiyo: "Please don't call me like that."

Sudo: "Whatever. Its the fact after all."

Hondo: "Anyways, Ayanokoji. You're quite the playboy aren't you? picking up 2 blonde hotties with you during a trip."

Kiyo: "They just wanted to tag along. That's all."

Before Hondo replied, the teacher came and signalled that the quiz is about to start.

Lets see, what genre do I got?

『Quiz Genre・Anime』

Anime, huh? that was quite easy. I watched them from time to time during my break.