☾︎☀︎︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 3

━━━━━━━𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄       

      ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐓𝐀𝐄𝐇𝐘𝐔𝐍𝐆 was looking at his wife's photo. Rubbing his thumb smoothly on her face. He's missing her every second of his life.

Why?

Why did you leave me?

His thoughts were disrupted by a voice chimed in his ears. Making him smile again.

"Appa! Where are you? " His daughter's voice echoed.

"Wait I'll come baby" He said as he placed the photo below his bed and went out of his room.

There he saw his daughter, Kim Chaerin. 7 years old, having her notebook in her hand and looking at him.

"Appa! Today I did this drawing! Is it good? " She asked in excitement. He smiled at her cuteness.

"Show me" He said as he crouched down to her height. She flipped the page and showed him her drawing. It was a drawing of a family.

"Appa.... This is you.. " She pointed at one stick figure. Below that it was written 'appa'

"This is me... " Next to the male stick figure it was a small one. 'Chaerin' was written below that figure.

"And this is..... Eomma.. " She pointed at a female stick figure. Below that, it was written 'eomma'.

His eyes were welled up with tears. Tears were flowing down his cheeks. His daughter noticed that and wiped his tears.

"Don't cry appa" She said with her small voice. Taehyung immediately embraced her and caressed her back.
He couldn't bare that his daughter also missed her mom. He heard a sniffing sound. He broke the hug and noticed that his daughter's eyes were also brimming with tears.

"What happened baby? " His voice was dry.

"Don't- don't c- cry appa! " She wailed.
He again embraced her and said some assuring words.

"Appa is not crying. Come let's eat" He tried to change the topic.

She nodded her head.

He carried her in his arms and made her sit in a chair. He prepared dinner for both. It was not special but the food was special for Chaerin.