Chapter 9

The man in black casual clothes turned his head, and the earphones on his ears were still emitting a faint blue light.

    He glanced at the young man who was taller than him, thoughtfully.

    Then he spread his lips and smiled, politely.

    "Oh, no, Xiaohuai and I know each other. I wonder if we can have a meal together?"

    Instead of waiting for Gu Jingxian's words, he turned to look for Shi Huai's reaction.

    "Xiaohuai, I said before that I came to play with me after the college entrance examination. Why am I almost on vacation and I haven't waited for you yet?"

    What they said was a very normal friend's greeting, and Gu Jingxian, who was intimate among them, thought it was another brother of Shi Huai, so he didn't interject much.

    The people next to Yu Hanming looked at him and Shi Huai with great interest, looking at each other from time to time, bowing their heads and showing unintelligible smiles.

."That's right, we Hanming have been looking forward to it, and we are almost becoming a hopeful stone."

    The boy sitting in the corner raised his eyebrows slightly, and did not give the expression they wanted to see.

    He didn't remember this, and it was already the day when he was reborn.

    He generally does not let people doves, and he does what he says.

    However, if it is Yu Hanming's pigeons, it seems that it is nothing to let go, and he also let go of many of his own pigeons, which is regarded as a courtesy.

    Seeing that he didn't speak, Yu Hanming thought it was a silence that he knew was wrong, so he didn't think about it, he pulled out the chair and sat down.

    His two friends naturally followed suit, and as a result, Gu Jingxian's position was gone.

    Shi Huai looked at the group of acquaintances unhappily, and glanced at Gu Jingxian who was still standing beside him.

.This guy seems to be going to find a chair and pull it to sit...

    Gu Jingxian was indeed as the teenager thought. Anyway, if it was Shi Huai's brother and friend, then let's eat together. If there is not enough space, move more chairs.

    As a result, the phone rang.

    It's a message from Shihuai.

    They added WeChat when they just finished tutoring, and their wages were settled through WeChat transfers.

    [You drive them away, why are you going? 】

    Shi Huai's avatar was a small green dragon with its mouth wide open, and its entire body flew into the air, as if it had exhausted all of its strength and became angry.

    The words he sent were matched with his picture.

    He was clearly asking him to do things, but he made Gu Jingxian read the meaning of being a spoiled child.

    Gu Jingxian looked up at the person over there.

.The boy in a white shirt playing with his mobile phone lowered his head, revealing a white and tender neck.

    Seemingly aware of his gaze, the young man raised his head and looked at him.

    He quickly lowered his head again.

    The phone vibrated again.

    【Hurry up. 】

    After Shi Huai sent out, he put the screen on the screen and unconsciously stirred his fingers to play.