Chapter 10

Rong Ansheng appointed him to send the documents at their company headquarters.

    The office building is towering, and from a distance, you can see a lot of people moving inside.

    Rong Ansheng's company covers a wide range of fields, but they are all electronic and digital, such as games and cameras, which are the main business of their company.

    Shijia wants to cooperate with him because Rongjia Company is in the top position in these fields.

    It's just that Shihuai didn't understand why he had to send this document by himself.

    Listening to Deming's anxious look, the document seems to be quite important.

    When I walked to the front desk of the company, it was a girl with uniform clothes and a beautiful face.

    The teenager rubbed the document bag with his fingers awkwardly, trying to make himself look as less nervous as possible.

.After the sister at the front desk knew his intention, she smiled and asked him to take the elevator up, saying that Rong Ansheng was already waiting for him.

    When Shi Huai walked to the elevator mentioned at the front desk, she realized that it was a high-rise elevator.

    "..." Shi Huai always had a sense that this was a feast of Hongmen.

    The design of the office building is very simple, and Shi Huai quickly found Rong Ansheng's office.

    Pushing the door in, he found that he didn't see the president's office scene he imagined, but instead...

    The light illuminated the entire office. Rong Ansheng, who was sitting in a wheelchair, had a cat in his arms. The cat narrowed its eyes and turned into a quadrangle.

    While rubbing against the master, he made a lazy snoring sound in his mouth, quite enjoying the touch from the master.

    "You're here?" Rong Ansheng didn't look up.

.He still looked very pale, the backs of his hands were almost transparent, and the whole person showed a morbid air.

    "Just put the documents on the table, sit down."

    Shi Huai put the documents on the table in silence.

    Rong Ansheng asked him to sit down, and he sat opposite him.

    The two are now only separated by a long desk.

    "Confused that I came to you?"

    Shi Huai just wanted to deny it, but thought about it again, not wanting to lie, and nodded.

    Rong Ansheng smiled.

    "That day, He Kangyang came to me to explain the ins and outs of the matter. You should know about it."

    Seeing Shihuai nodded, Rong Ansheng continued.

    "He admitted that he put ten o'clock in the warehouse, but..."

.Maybe the impression of the warehouse was too deep. The very clever man started to fry as soon as he heard these two words at ten o'clock, and his ears flew to the back of his head again.

    Rong Ansheng reassured him and continued, "But his explanation of the truth didn't stop there."

    I don't know what he thought of, but Rong Ansheng smiled brightly.

    "He said that you encouraged him to do it because you hated him."

    "He also said, because I heard from you that as long as you cover your face, put the cat in the warehouse for a while, and then rescue the cat, the cat will get close to him."