Chapter 13

That night, Shi Huai dreamed about the last life again.

    clearer than before.

    Even the dream that suddenly appeared when he died on the street in his previous life did not fall.

    It was four o'clock in the morning, and Shi woke up sweating profusely.

    The surroundings are dark and there is no light at all.

    The teenager sitting in the middle of the bed sat up, slowly curled himself into a ball, and buried his head in his knees.

    There was thunder outside the window, and long, twisted lightning ripped through the sky. The sound was so loud that it almost smashed the sky, and Shi Huai didn't raise his head to take a look.

    Once again a flash of light came in through the curtains.

    Shi Huai finally raised his head, looked out the dark window, and finally lay back.

    Can't sleep anymore.

    Shi Huai's eyes widened, staring at the wall.

.Rather than saying that he had a dream just now, it would be better to say that he revisited his last life.

    What he had dreamed about before he died, this time resurfaced in his memory without reservation.

    The full picture of the dream that haunted him in the last life is a story of justice.

    Left behind, He Kangyang, the real young master of the Shi family, succeeded in bringing Shihuai, a wild breed who was uneasy about the status quo, back to the place that belonged to him - the street.

    He Kangyang knew that Shi Huai was abandoned and homeless that year.

    But he never thought that from He Kangyang's point of view, this dream turned out to be a slap in the face.

    He can be admitted to X major casually, and everyone around him praises him. He is always compared with Shi Huai, who just went to A major. The young master is useless.

.It is easy to make family members who have been with Shi Huai for 18 years easily defect, and even at that time, it was not confirmed that it was Shi's family.

    Casually can let Shi Huai chase Yu Hanming for three years, put down all arrogance to him, and run behind He Kangyang, obviously at that time, it is his Shihuai who can help Yu Hanming.

    Tiandao seems to be a fair-minded god, and he made Shi Huai, who originally enjoyed the halo, pay the price he deserved, because he is not the real young master of the Shi family, but He Kangyang.

    Therefore, He Kangyang, the real young master, should sit back and enjoy his success, and Shihuai, this wild species, should be shouted and beaten by everyone.

    This time, Shihuai didn't have a fever, but caught a cold.

    This time, he didn't wait for others to find out that he went to the hospital when the sky was still bright and picked up some medicine to eat.

    A cold is top-heavy, and Shihuai feels that she has been sitting for a long time, and she feels a little dizzy when she stands up all of a sudden.
.There are a lot of people in the hospital, and it seems to be flu season recently.

    Shi Huai bought a medical mask and put it on.

    I don't know if it's a psychological effect, but he feels better now, but he coughs again and suffers a bit.