Chapter 16

Obviously they look very similar, and it may be difficult to identify them when they are separated, but when they stand together, the contrast is too obvious.

    Yu Hanming was startled, looked at He Kangyang next to Shihuai, nodded and smiled, "Hello, I'm Yu Hanming."

    He Kangyang had never seen Yu Hanming, so he still said hello.

    Shi Huai brought the person back and said, "I want to take him to continue shopping for clothes, so I'll go first."

    Yu Hanming nodded, unable to see his expression.

    This time shopping came to an end by buying more than a dozen pieces of clothes for He Kangyang.

    When Shi Qian returned home, he saw this scene——

    The sofa is piled high with clothing bags and even shoe boxes.

    It's like a revenge shopping frenzy.

.Shi Qian carefully bypassed those clothing bags, glanced at the clothes inside, and found that they were all clothes suitable for teenagers.

    It was bought by Shi Huai.

    Shi Qian reluctantly put the clothes back again, freeing up a space and sitting down by himself.

    He has been pretty busy with the student union recently, and at the end of it, there is only one school league game left, and he can officially take a vacation.

    Shi Qian took off his glasses and rubbed his eyebrows.

    After he took off his glasses, he was a little less refined and a little more sharp.

    Instead of putting on his glasses immediately, he turned on his mobile phone and began to wonder what he was researching again.

    At this time, when Shi Huai came downstairs, he saw Shi Qian leaning on the sofa, surrounded by piles of clothing bags.

    The boy looked outside unhappily, and sure enough, he saw He Kangyang in the back garden and didn't know what he was doing.

.Didn't he tell He Kangyang to tidy up all his clothes? Why did you run to that place again?

    Xu Shi heard the footsteps, and Shi Qian tilted his head back. Sure enough, he saw Shi Huai. He turned to his side and raised his hand to let Shi Huai pass by.

    When Shi Huai passed, Shi Qian had already made a place for him.

    The two of them sat together, inexplicably feeling a lot shorter when they were pregnant.

    Shi Huai was actually not short, and he was 1.75 meters tall, but in front of Shi Qian, who was 1.86 meters tall, he was naturally small.

    "Isn't it a waste to buy so many clothes? You still have a lot of clothes in your closet." Shi Qian, with a long hand, put it on from behind Shi Huai and grabbed one of the many bags, "You can see that He Kangyang is very simple. "

    Shi Qian's tone was light, and he couldn't tell for a while whether he was blaming Shihuai for spending money, or just talking.

.And the owner of this pile of clothes finally came back from the back garden.

    It seemed to be raining heavily outside, and when He Kangyang came in, his clothes were a little wet.

    Shi Huai looked at the door and answered Shi Qian's words: "Of course I have enough clothes, but He Kangyang is not enough."

    "I didn't see anyone buying him clothes, so I took him out to buy them today."

    The elder brother sitting next to him raised his head and saw He Kangyang's face that was very similar to Shihuai's. He didn't feel embarrassed. Kangyang gets along well."