Chapter 23

After going to the company, Shi Huai went directly to the reception room to wait.

    Coming to the company from his place is actually farther than He Kangyang's, not to mention that he was jammed with cars for a while.

    But now there is only one person in the reception room, Shi Huai.

    He waited for more than ten minutes, but he still didn't see He Kangyang, and even Shi Deming didn't see a shadow.

    He was puzzled and called Shi Deming, but found that he couldn't get through, saying that he was not in the service area.

    Is there still a place that the telephone network can't cover? Shi Huai called He Kangyang again in confusion, and found that the other party was not in the service area either.

    What's the matter, the two of you are in the mountains together?

    Shi Huai waited for another ten minutes, adding up to almost half an hour, and he still hadn't waited for anyone.

    He was already a little angry.

.Shi Deming said that it would be dealt with soon. It was almost seven o'clock now. He had been here for more than 20 minutes, and no one was seen.

    He just said that when he went to see Gu Jingxian, he would be there soon, but Shi Deming asked him to come over immediately, without a break.

    Good guy, after he came, he made him wait by himself for more than 20 minutes, and then he couldn't contact anyone?

    For the first time, Shi Huai regretted that she had to do what she said.

    If I knew it earlier, I would tell Shi Deming that I was on the way, and then I would go to Gu Xingyan to see Gu Jingxian first. If Shi Deming asked me after I arrived, I would just say that the traffic jam would be fine.

    He really won't change.

    Shi Huai was secretly annoyed that it was too late for him to rush to Gu Jingxian's hospital, but he couldn't wait any longer in this reception room.

.He got up and went to the sister who was in charge of the reception next to him.

    As soon as he stepped out of the reception room door, the phone rang and his foot rang.

    He Kangyang.

    Shi Huai looked at the caller ID and snorted coldly.

    Finally found a service area in the deep mountains?

    "Xiaohuai, I'm already on Xuji's side in Dongcheng, come here." It was Shi Deming who spoke.

    The signal on Shi Deming's side is really not very good, and the voice is intermittent, "Kangyang is already in my car, we are ready to arrive, you also hurry up."

    "What?" Shi Huai suspected that he heard it wrong, "Didn't you ask me to wait for you in the company? Why are you coming to Dongcheng soon?"

    Dongcheng is not far from the company, but it is not close, at least 30 minutes to get there.

    So now he has to take a 30-minute taxi ride to eat Xu Ji in Dongcheng?

.He reasonably suspected that he had been tricked by Shi Deming, but there was no evidence.

    "Yeah, didn't I send you a text message? I didn't wait for you, so I went to pick up Kangyang first, and I went to Dongcheng first, and asked you to take the car directly to Dongcheng."