xlvi. perfume allergies

CHAPTER XLVI
perfume allergies

GRIPPING ONTO THE STRAP OF HIS BAG, Noah shuffled throughout the skinny aisles of the airplane with Michelle, both of them attempting to find their assigned seats

As they both tried to find their row of seats, they just laughed away at the unnecessary jokes and remarks they continuously made.

But, all of the joking was quickly interrupted once Flash had decided to enter the scene whilst holding a glass of champagne within his hands.

"Yo, Parker!"

That sudden comment made all of his classmates glance up, their gaze obviously falling upon him.

"This is called an airplane. It's like the buses you're used to," Flash commented, "except it flies over the poor neighbourhoods instead of driving through them."

Noah's features tensed up as he glanced to the side, his teeth slightly gritting together. He continued to walk forwards, not wanting to get even more winded-up by Flash.

"Ma'am?" Michelle cleared her throat.

As she spoke, a flight attendant beside Flash hummed in response, slightly nodding their head as well.

"He blipped, so technically," Michelle called out, "he's sixteen, not twenty-one."

"I'll take that."

The flight attendant immediately took the glass of champagne from Flash's hands, only to leave Flash chasing after them as he mumbled away furiously.

As Noah continued to walk forwards, he was still able to get a fine glimpse of the entire situation. He attempted to not laugh, allowing a slight snort to slip from his lips instead.

"Have fun, Flash!" He called out, just as Flash left.

A dark-haired teenage boy, who went by the name Brad Davis, paused for a moment with a bright smile. He glanced down at Ned and Peter, who were already sat in their seats.

"Classic MJ and Noah, right?" He chuckled.

With Ned wearing a joyful expression upon his face, Peter was the complete opposite. He seemed to be quite jealous actually, awaiting for Brad to move further down the aisle.

"Did you know Brad was coming?" He asked.

"It's so weird. Like, one day, he's that little kid who cried and got nosebleeds all the time and suddenly," Ned replied, "we blip back and he's totally ripped and super nice and everybody is after him."

As Ned spoke, Peter peered over. He got a glimpse of Brad and Noah having a conversation. He noticed that Brad had cracked out some kind of joke, which made Noah laugh, his lips curled into a wide smile and his expression bright.