Chapter 35

Five or six minutes left before class, the teacher who had just disappeared came back, took his black thermal pot, and walked to the podium.

    Standing on the top podium, he didn't notice that the atmosphere of the people in the middle row was on the verge of breaking out, and there was a dull hair on the top of his head that couldn't be suppressed.

    He cleared his throat, summoned up his courage and said to everyone, "Who is the squad leader?"

    "I need to count the number of people for attendance later. Come and report to me the list of leave requests."

    Ruan Le, who was still sneering with his eyes crossed, was waiting for Shi Huai's answer, only to see the other person stand up indifferently, and his clear voice echoed powerfully in the classroom.

    "Teacher, there is no leave list today."

    The teacher breathed a sigh of relief and nodded gratified for taking this first step: "Okay, I see, thank you monitor."

    "It's ok.".Shi Huai stood tall and asked with a light smile, "But I haven't received any news that there are other students in the class."

    The teacher panicked and blamed herself: "Ah! I forgot to tell you. I was responsible for the notification. I may have forgotten to tell you. I will send you the list of exchange students now."

    The teacher bowed his head and stammered a little: "These are the students who normally attend classes here this semester, and the attendance is the same."

    He was so nervous that he even forgot to tell the monitor.

    This time, the exchange student program was newly added and directly belonged to the school organization, so Gu Jingxian, who was a class assistant, did not receive any news.

    Shi Huai nodded in response, sat down freely, looked at Ruan Le, whose eyes were like copper bells, and smiled lightly.

    He said lightly: "I'm ready to go to class, please turn back, please, exchange student of University A."

.In fact, X is only a bit more amazing than A, and A is still a very important university.

    But this amazing point, when Fang Cai Ruan Le deliberately emphasized the big gap between second-class schools and A, it instantly showed the difference like a natural moat.

    Originally, he wanted to take advantage of his education to get pregnant, but by the way, he was not worthy of Xiao Xiang Yu Hanming's Ruan Le, and his face turned green, which matched the green clothes on his body very well.

    From the beginning to the end, Shi Huai never gave Yu Hanming, whose eyes were glued to him, a look, but just kept his eyes on the phone list sent by the teacher to determine the number of attendance.

    Finally, when Yu Hanming was about to speak, Gu Jingxian cut off the conversation.

    "Classmate, study hard when you come to X University. If it interferes with the monitor's study, you can change to another class. Our class can't accommodate you."

.Gu Jingxian's tone was quite rude, and he didn't mean to save face for each other at all.

    Yu Hanming has been watching Gu Jingxian for a long time, starting from the school friendly match, to the dream of reincarnation half a year ago, and finally the day of the avalanche in the Keji Mountains.

    All the time, as long as it is in his arms, he is everywhere.

    After Shi Huai checked the attendance numbers, he began to go down a row to count the number of people. Yu Hanming smiled, and the drooping eyelashes were clearly rooted and raised again.