Chapter 114: Soft rice man

[Is the mimic mech so awesome? Can Level 6 Mecha kill Level 9 Zerg? 】

[You see that the mecha in the video is not operating. When he sideways avoided the Zerg attack while sinking and shooting, his body changed at least a dozen times. If this is a traditional mecha, it won't be able to operate if the hand is abolished. 】

[There is also his particle cannon. It is obviously a level six mecha, but the weapon can blast away at level seven Zerg. Is it possible that the weapon of the mimic mech should be more powerful? 】

[Yes, yes, what I wanted to ask just now is that different mechas have different lines. Can't high-level weapons be equipped with low-level mechas? 】

[Upstairs, you are talking about traditional mechas. The lines of human mimic mechas are of course different from traditional mechas. 】

[Let me go, this mech warrior is so handsome, even if it is a mimic mech, among thousands of Zergs, it is impossible for ordinary people to kill the ninth-level Zerg alone. 】

[Yes, and the ninth-level Zerg also has a mental shock wave, and only people with mental power exceeding A-level can approach it. 】

[By the way, is the mimic mech already available? Does anyone know the news? 】

Once you have seen the power of mimic mechas, you will naturally want to own them. What's more, mimic mechas have always been the direction of the Federation's dedicated research. -Time, most of the netizens on Starnet started asking where the mimic mecha came from. Even those with friends or relatives in the God of War Corps directly called to ask. Finally intensified, the Army of God of War had to announce the names of the creators of the mimic mech, Zhong Lao and Yan Hao after obtaining Zhong Lao's consent.

It can be said that Mr. Zhong’s name is known to everyone in the entire Federation, and Yan Hao was announced in the name of Mr. Zhong’s apprentice-the same, so everyone did not pay much attention, only that the mimic mech was the main one of Mr. Zhong. Production, the little apprentice hits and lays hands.

Lao Zhong is a tenth-level mecha maker and the earliest researcher of mimicry systems. It is only reasonable for him to be able to make mimic mechas.

However, didn't he say that he would not let the mimic mecha out of the laboratory?

Could it be that he figured it out? Is the mimic mech available for sale?

Suddenly, the people who wanted to buy the mimic mecha started to leave a message under the official website of the Federal Research Institute.

[Master Zhong, ask for a mimic mech, I can buy it for as much as possible. ] This is a local tyrant.

[Elder Zhong, give me a mimic mech, I also want to kill the ninth-level Zerg. 】This is all about joining in the fun.

[Old Zhong, is the money enough to buy one? Not enough, I'll go get it together again. 】The picture above, a screenshot of a bank account, there are too many counts to zero.

[Nest grass, catch alive-only local tyrant. 】

[A lot of money, I can't count it to zero. 】

The above-mentioned local tyrant who attached a screenshot of the bank account seems to have played a good lead. In the subsequent information, more and more people came to buy mechas with screenshots of their accounts, and the amount was larger than that. Like an auction at an auction house, netizens who watched it began to doubt life.

Was the gap between the rich and the poor so big?

The noise was a little loud, and the Propaganda Department of the Federal Research Institute was a little unable to handle it, so he urgently contacted Mr. Zhong and asked him to find a way to explain-next.