Chapter 36

Being hugged by his thigh, a warm feeling came from the trousers at the knee, Shi Huai lowered his head, and found that after he beat Yu Hanming twice, Yu Hanming still chose to hold his leg.

    That's right, Yu Hanming was beaten twice because he kept holding on to Shihuai and wouldn't let go.

    Who would have thought that a delicate beauty of 1.75 meters would be a super crit with one punch.

    Shi Huai paused for two seconds, and looked at Yu Hanming thoughtfully.

    When was Yu Hanming so embarrassed?

    In Shihuai's impression, Yu Hanming has always been associated with gentleness and elegance. It seems that even if he beats people, he should be slow and slow, killing people with invisible elegance.

.But now, wearing a well-fitting dress, drunk, hugging his thigh and crying to the death, while crying, he called out his name like a ghost, for fear of not attracting ghosts.

    Shi Huai bent down slightly and leaned closer to see Yu Hanming's drunkenness.

    Beginning to doubt.

    I used to... did you like this kind of stuff?

    As a result, one did not notice, and was almost knocked down by another.

    "bump--"

    Beaten the third time.

    Yu Hanming estimated that his whole body was blue.

    Shi Huai waited for the elevator to reach her floor and went back to bed.

    It was impossible for Yu Hanming, who was beaten to the ground, to pose any threat to him now.

    The result is good to die.

    The elevator suddenly descended rapidly.

.The yellow numbers were beating fast and frantically.

    Shi Huai glanced at Yu Hanming on the ground and closed his eyes in pain.

    Let's just say Yu Hanming is an unlucky thing. He has encountered elevator failures once in ten years?

    As a scholar, Shi Huai mobilized his memory and began to save himself.

    Yu Hanming, this unlucky thing, has come to make trouble as a pig teammate.

    Shi Huai quickly pressed every button, from bottom to top, without missing a single one, maybe it would stop on any floor.

    Yu Hanming seemed to wake up a little, and said hoarsely, "Shihuai."

    "Are you really so cruel?"

    "If you say you don't like it, can you really not like it?"

    Shi Huai didn't have time to ignore him. After pressing the button, he leaned against the elevator, called the emergency call and pressed the safety emergency button.

.Yu Hanming seems to be still repenting.

    He lowered his head, his voice was not loud, but Shi Huai could hear every word clearly.

    "I really have nothing to do with Ruan Le. He was the one who posted me. I explained it to you before. I thought you could understand me."

    "Even if I don't understand it, I should at least say it so that I have a chance to correct it."

    "The death penalty still has a reprieve, so I was sentenced to be executed immediately?"

    Shi Huai glanced at him, did not speak, and continued to wait for rescue.