Chapter 117: Pang Lao's request

At five o'clock in the afternoon, He Shao returned to the dormitory from the outside, with a look of exhaustion, and he was spread out on the bed after entering the door.

"I'm exhausted." He Shao suffocated his face in the pillow, and his shoes fell on the ground when he kicked his feet.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you so tired?" Yan Hao walked over and asked concerned.

"Help them test the mecha." He Shao said.

them?

"How many partners did you match?" Yan Hao asked.

He Shao stretched out a slap backhand.

"Didn't you say that you can match up to three?" Before going, He Shao and Yan Hao mentioned that he is particularly lazy, and that he can match up to three partners. It's too much to be too busy.

"They said that they are in a small team, and they will be together when they go out on missions. They hope that they can be paired with the same mecha maker." He Shao said.

"Then why don't you change one." Yan Hao puzzled.

"Because...their captain is so handsome." He Shao said bitterly, "Sure enough, the red face is withered and it kills me."

"..." Yan Hao.

"Have you had dinner?" Yan Hao asked.

"no."

"They didn't invite you to dinner?" Yan Hao was surprised. Under normal circumstances, mecha fighters would eat together on the first day in order to connect with the newly paired mecha maker. What's more, Shao He was so tired to test the mechas for them.

"I refused." He Shao complained, "Do you know how horrible they are? Before the pairing, even the repair room was rented. As soon as I finished lunch, I started to help them repair the mecha. Only three have been overhauled. If I have dinner with them again, I don’t want to come back before twelve o’clock in the evening."

Alas, it’s just that I didn’t resist the temptation of beauty, so I signed a five-man team.

Yan Hao wanted to laugh a little after hearing this, "Do you want me to help?"

Cheng Wenkang's mecha is a new mecha, and there is no damage at all. Sheng Heng is still at the resident of the God of War Corps and has not returned. He has nothing to do recently.

He Shao first brightened his eyes, and then shook his head again: "I don't have to. I will ask you for help now, and I will go out for actual combat exercises in the future. If you are not there, I still have to rely on myself. I'll try to adapt."

"Then I'll bring you food." Yan Hao looked at He Shao's look like a tired stall, and he didn't have the energy to go out to eat.

"Xiao Hao, I love you." He Shao exaggerated.

Yan Hao's earlobes turned red, and he couldn't help feeling a little envious of He Shao. How could he say such warm words casually. Even when he confessed, what he said to the senior was just like it.

Are you too unenthusiastic?

While thinking about it, Yan Hao went to the cafeteria to buy food, and went back to the dormitory to eat with He Shao. When he came back, He Shao had already got up from the bed and took a shower, which made him feel much more energetic.

"By the way, how much do you plan to sell your energy converter?" He Shao asked casually while eating.

"I checked the materials in the afternoon. The cost of materials is not very expensive, only 20,000 stars." Yan Hao said.