⇢ ˗ˏˋ six ࿐ྂ

the danger is your constant companion.

this morning, it's hyouma who wakes up first

this morning, it's hyouma who wakes up first. he's gotten a light sleep since you've been on the run. it's not even eight o'clock, the sun's rays are shining through the uncleaned motel window, illuminating the room.

you are still lying asleep, turned towards him with a peaceful expression on your face. yesterday you fell asleep in his arms - maybe that was the reason that no further nightmare haunted you that night.

he looks at you, automatically starts to smile when he sees you sleeping peacefully. lovingly, he lightly runs his fingers over your cheek, strokes a few strands of hair out of your face.

what he wouldn't give to see you always so calm and carefree. what he wouldn't give to wake up with you every morning like this.

you start to stir, notice his touches and finally open your eyes sleepily. all you see is your happily grinning boyfriend - as if by magic, the corners of your mouth start to lift.

you slowly straighten up in bed and run your hands through your tangled hair.

"good morning baby" he speaks and just looks at you, can't take his eyes off you.

you tilt your head slightly to the side, wondering why he is smiling at you like that, and start to laugh. "what's wrong with you? why are you smiling at me?" you look at your boyfriend, who is looking at you with sparkling eyes.

"nothing. can't i look at you and be the happiest man on earth?" in response to his answer, you contort your face and grab a pillow, frying one over him without warning. "what was that for?" he grumbles and grabs your wrists, preventing you from hitting him again with the pillow.

"who are you and what did you do to my boyfriend?" you reply laughing, because hyouma is never that corny.

in response to your statement, his expression changes, his eyes darken, and a dull grin plays around his lips.

he pushes you backwards onto the mattress, braces his hands to the left and right of your head and looks down at you with a devilish smile.

immediately your breath quickens and you get hot - his gaze and this position give you goose bumps.

"why? don't you want me to be sweet anymore?" he murmurs.

slowly a smile creeps onto your lips, what he can do, you have been able to do for a long time.

innocently, you look up at him, he swallows, because you run your fingers along his arms, keeping eye contact with him.

hyouma stares at you with wide eyes, his heart beating fast against his chest, and briefly he looks to the side with a small laugh. "y/n, you are playing a dangerous game"

you lean on your forearms, leaning forward to his ear so that your lips graze his skin. "i love you" you breathe, your lips fleetingly touching his heated cheek before dropping back into the mattress.

finally, hyouma can't hold back anymore - his lips meet yours. lovingly you kiss each other, while you put your hands on his cheeks and feel his tongue on your lips, whereupon you allow him to enter.

he runs a hand along your waist while you grin into the kiss, briefly detaching yourself from him to look him in the eyes.

it's been a while since you last had such a nice and quiet time together, because on the run from the law you don't really waste thoughts on a nice time, you're more focused on escaping and not being discovered, plus your head is filled with worries.

worries, which at this moment seem to be blown away. even if you actually don't have time, should have been ready to leave long ago, you take this time out.

who knows when you will have the chance next time.

hyouma reconnects his lips with yours, but you move away from each other when you hear the loud sound of a police siren. shocked, you and him glance at each other; the all-too-familiar fear begins to creep out of hiding.

your boyfriend stands up and looks out the window, widening his eyes in shock as he looks out onto the street - a police car has parked across the street.

the car doors open and two big, burly men step out onto the street.

"shit, we have to get out of here," he hisses in fear.

you get up as well, start packing everything. hyouma grabs the backpack lying on the floor and takes out the revolver first.

"we're not going to need this, are we?" you stare at him in panic, your hands shaking with fear.

"i don't know. better safe than sorry" he answers and puts the revolver in his waistband, pulls the shirt over it and shoulders the backpack. then he grabs your hand and carefully opens the door.

quietly you step out into the hallway, look around, but don't see anyone. suddenly you hear fast footsteps coming towards you - at this moment you're already saying goodbye to your freedom, thinking that you have been caught.

but it's not the police who come running towards you, but a young man with a pistol in his hand, a bag in the other. hyouma reacts quickly, immediately pushes you back into the room, slams the door and presses himself against it.

wide footsteps sound in the hallway. "stop right there!" yells a man.

holding your breath, you and hyouma stare into each other's eyes, only hearing the footsteps move away.

the cops didn't come for you, but for the man you just saw in the hallway. he had previously robbed a store in the street and fled, panicked and confused, into the nearest building, so a civilian who witnessed it all called the police.

when you're sure that there is no one else in the corridor on this floor, you step out onto it. with quick steps you run down the stairs from which the others came and leave the motel in a hurry.

not even two minutes later you're sitting in the car, on your way to leave the city - you both were lucky, now you are even more on your guard.

the police are not out to get you - not this time. but maybe they are already closer to you than you might think.