Chapter 120: threaten

Sima Mingxuan opened the door and saw Sheng Heng standing outside the door, raising his eyebrows in surprise, but when he changed his mind, the surprise was suppressed, and the whole person smiled gently.

"Sheng Heng brother, are you looking for me?" Sima Mingxuan asked.

"Can you go in?" Sheng Heng nodded.

"Please come in." Sima Mingxuan stepped aside and signaled Sheng Heng to enter.

Sheng Heng was not polite, and strode in. The training room was clean and tidy, with no traces after training. I knew Sima Mingxuan had just come here not long.

Yes, he was harassing Xiao Hao in the cafeteria not long ago, and counting the time, he hadn't just arrived here for a while.

"What do you drink?" Sima Mingxuan opened the refrigerator and asked politely.

"No, you should know that I have something to look for you." Sheng Heng was too lazy to sell it, and said straightforwardly.

Sima Mingxuan smiled faintly, took a bottle of water from the refrigerator, walked over and handed it to Sheng Heng.

Sheng Heng didn't look at it and didn't answer it. Sima Mingxuan unscrewed the lid by himself, and took a sip: "Sheng Heng student naturally does not go to the Palace of the Three Treasures, but I don't know what to ask for me. If I can help, I will definitely help."

"Then trouble you to stay away from my boyfriend in the future." Sheng Heng said.

Sima Mingxuan pretended to be puzzled: "What do you mean by this brother? Is there any misunderstanding?"

Sheng Heng is not interested in playing any language games with Sima Mingxuan: "Is it a misunderstanding, you know in your heart, in any case, stay away from him."

"The schoolboy is so domineering, this road is not yours, so you are only allowed to walk? If you really care about your little boyfriend, just take it home and hide it, and run over to prevent others from approaching, so how can you return? What's wrong? Didn't the younger brother think that he killed a ninth-level zerg and he was going to heaven?" Sima Mingxuan mocked.

"Don't dare, don't the seniors also kill the ninth-level zerg." Sheng Heng said.

A flash of pride flashed across Sima Mingxuan's eyes. Although he also killed the ninth-level Zerg, Sheng Heng was lucky, and coupled with the peculiarities of the mimic mecha, he did it. But he was different, he was a real fight and defeated the ninth-level Zerg head-on. Therefore, in Sima Mingxuan's heart, he has always been better than Sheng Heng.

"The schoolboy is wearing a training suit. I want to train downstairs just now. It just so happens that I want to do some activities, and the schoolboy wants to discuss with me." Sima Mingxuan raised his hand and released his mecha.

A black and red level eight mecha appeared leisurely, standing in front of the two of them, with a powerful and ingenious design that was not ordinary at first glance.

"Although my Chi Yan is not as good as Zhong Lao's mimicry system, nor Pang Lao's weapon system, but I still like him very much." Sima Mingxuan pointedly said.

Sima Mingxuan already knew that Xiao Hao was Pang's disciple?

Yan Hao worshipped two teachers at the same time. Apart from him, Cheng Wenkang and He Shao, only Professor Qin who introduced Yan Hao on the spot knew about this. Later, Zhong Lao announced the identity of Yan Hao's disciple, but Pang Lao did not, so it stands to reason that Sima Mingxuan did not know.

It seems that this guy didn't spend much time on Xiao Hao.

Thinking about this, Sheng Heng's facial expression became a little deeper.