Chapter 124: Rating

After confirming the design draft, Yan Hao began to work overtime to produce. The task that Old Pang gave him was to independently produce a Level 6 mech before the end of the semester. Now, most of the mech manufacturing Yan Hao has been completed, only the last melee weapon.

The difficulty of making weapons is second only to the mecha core, so Yan Hao spends a lot of effort when making weapons. In addition, the final exam will be coming soon, and Yan Hao almost lives in the laboratory. Lao Pang returned to his dormitory to live in his dormitory for Yan Hao, and gave up the laboratory bed. In this way, Yan Hao finally finished the weapon production one day before the final exam.

Since then, the first self-made mech in Yan Hao's life has been completed.

Pang Lao circled around the freshly baked mecha, his face was full of relief. This mecha can be said to have been made by him, but when he really saw the finished product, he was still in front of him. The mecha was shocked.

He was shocked not because of how shocking this mecha was, but because of the excellence of his disciples. This is the first mecha in Yan Hao’s life. If you don’t know this clearly and just look at this mecha, Pang will definitely think that this mecha is an experienced mecha maker. maded.

Whether it is the fit of thousands of parts inside the mecha or the fluency of energy transmission in the inner circuit of the mecha, this mecha has reached the extreme. If this mecha gets rated by the Federal Mecha Association, it will definitely reach 95 points or more. In fact, the federation assigns a mecha manufacturer a level six title, and it only needs to have mechas made by him with a score of 75 or more.

"Xiao Hao, tomorrow I will have someone send this mecha to the Federal Association for rating, and then you will be a veritable level 6 mecha manufacturer." Old Pang said proudly.

As a sophomore, he was already a level six mecha maker, and only his disciples of Pang Tianhe could do it in the entire Federation.

Hahaha, no loss is the old man's closed disciple.

"Teacher, I have the final exam tomorrow." Yan Hao reminded.

"What are you taking? The Federal University's graduation requirement for you students is nothing more than producing a Class 4 mecha with a score of 60 points or more. You are a Class 6 mecha manufacturer. You can graduate early." Pang Lao Dao.

"Huh?" Yan Hao looked dazed, why did he graduate early?

"Why, do you want to take the exam? Yes, you can, but don't you think you are bullying your classmates?" Pang Lao asked.

"Then... Then I won't go." Maybe it was because the last life was lonely for too long. In this life, Yan Hao likes group life very much, so no matter how busy he is to make mechas this semester, he will go every time he goes to class. Go on it seriously, even if he has learned all those contents. He likes to be with his classmates, so he doesn't want to hurt them, not to mention bullying.

Elder Pang didn't know that a casual sentence he uttered could bring such a big heart wave to Yan Hao. He just felt that the school exams were useless for Yan Hao. It doesn't matter if Yan Hao goes to class or something, after all, young people must have their own circle.

"Then it's settled." Old Pang made a final decision.

The next day.

Yan Hao and He Shao went out together. After going out, one went to the left and the other to the right, one went to the Federal Mecha Association for rating, and the other went to take the hard-to-force final exam.

There are many people in the Mecha Makers Association, but most of them are assessed by Level 4 and Level 5 mecha makers, and the number of Level 6 and above is much smaller. Apart from Yan Hao, there are only two middle-aged uncles.