Chapter 126: Big brother

On the spacecraft flying to Z Star, Yan Hao squinted his eyes, leaning his head on the glass window, ignoring anyone. Before the spacecraft took off, Sima Mingxuan actively contacted Mr. Zhong through his relationship, and his mother, Ms. Lu Siying, came forward to help him take half a month's leave.

Although Mr. Zhong treated his disciples strictly, he had always been very tolerant of Yan Hao. And Yan Hao has always been very self-disciplined, as long as it is the learning task assigned to him, even if others are not in the graduate school, he can complete it very well. What's more, it was Yan Hao's mother who came to ask for leave in person this time, and there was no reason for Zhong Lao not to approve it. Although Yan Hao didn't want to go home, he didn't want to stop struggling because of his family's affairs affecting the teacher.

He also figured it out, but it was just a trip to Z Star, half a month, staying in the room to study the algorithm of the mimic system, time will soon pass, and then he will buy a ferry ticket back to Capital Star. As for his parents, Yan Hao didn't plan to do anything. Although they broke with him in the previous life, it was a matter of the previous life. Many things have not happened in this life, even if Yan Hao himself wanted to break with the previous life, he couldn't find an excuse. It's better to maintain this kind of indifferent relationship, not far and not close, anyway, as long as Yan Fei is there, they can't spend much time on themselves.

As for Yan Fei, he couldn't hurt himself anymore from the moment he was reborn.

Sima Mingxuan has set a first-class cabin with a spacious location and good service. The spacecraft provides first-class guests with a variety of meals 24 hours a day. Food is a buffet, you can take it yourself if you need it.

Yan Fei and his mother, Ms. Lu Siying, took the food back together, and as soon as they sat down, they pushed the food to Sima Mingxuan: "Try Mingxuan, this cake is delicious, this is the last one."

"You eat it yourself." Sima Mingxuan smiled and pushed the cake back in front of Yan Fei.

"My mother and I have eaten it. I brought it specially for you." Yan Fei said.

"Yeah, this is something we brought you specially. Try it. It tastes good." Although Lu Siying and Sima Mingxuan have not had much contact, but Yan Fei praised Sima Mingxuan in every way on weekdays, and she naturally loved the house and Wu , The attitude towards Sima Mingxuan is excellent. Coupled with this meeting, Sima Mingxuan's performance was extraordinary and polite, and his appreciation was even more impressive.

"And this mango, it's very sweet." Yan Fei said, pushing another plate of mangoes.

"Eat together." Sima Mingxuan said.

"Well, mom, you can eat too." Yan Fei nodded sweetly, forked a piece of fruit with a fork, and sent it to Ms. Lu Siying's plate, and then he lowered his head and ate it.

Just as Sima Mingxuan was about to eat the cake, his eyes swept away, and he suddenly saw Yan Hao who was closing his eyes and rested, and then he frowned slightly. In the space of four people, the table full of food was clearly divided into three parts, and the boy in front of him seemed to be selectively forgotten by everyone.

Sima Ming raised his hand and pushed the cake in front of Yan Hao.

Yan Hao was fake sleep soundly, he opened his eyes as soon as Sima Mingxuan moved.

"Wake up? Let's eat something." Sima Mingxuan said with a smile.

Yan Hao lowered his eyebrows, glanced at the cake at hand, did not move.

Yan Fei saw that Sima Mingxuan had given him the cake he specially brought to Yan Hao. He felt a little dissatisfied, but his face didn't show up. Instead, he pushed a portion over to eat: "Brother, you slept all the way, hungry. Come on, this is delicious, you can eat it."