19. He

Author's POV.

Jimin flinched as he heard loud footsteps and camera flicking.

Yoongi took a deep breath.

"Sir..." Felix said. "I think we won't be able to go now..."

"W-what?" Oh no way he is staying in my house.  Jimin thought.

"Don't worry. We'll go." Yoongi smiled.

"But sir-"

"If we don't make any move or go out they'll loose interest." He said. He took a piece of cotton and carefully wiped off the blood that were around the cut. He then took another piece and put a few drops of disinfectant on it before pressing it very softly on the cut.

Jimin flinched.
"Please tell me if it hurts bad." He said and concentrated back on the wound. Jimin nodded looking at Yoongi and that was it. He forgot that he was hurt. He forgot that his foot was bleeding and just stared at Yoongi.

Felix smiled big admiring how cute they looked at this moment. Yoongi sitting on the floor on one knee holding Jimin's foot in his hand while he carefully applied the bandage on the cut. And Jimin staring at Yoongi with his gaped lips and sparkling eyes.

Oh how he could kill to see them get married...but that was not all....

Jimin was not the only one staring but there was someone else too. Hyunjin.

"Are you just gonna stare at me like that?" Felix joked and winked at him before looking back at the couple.

"Yah~...i wasn't staring.." he whispered and turned around.

Ring ring.

Everyone looked at Hyunjin whose phone started ringing. "I... I'll get this."with that he walked away.

"How long do I need to act Hwang Hyunjin?!?"

"Just a-"

"Just a month more. Yeah!! I know!!!" The voice growled making the boy shake. "You fulfill my work!!! Or else..you know who I am...."

"I...i...need a few more days...just a few more..."

"Bullshit!!" The voice yelled again and Hyunjin was trying his best not to break down.

"I promise I'll do what you need..."

The voice giggled. "Are you sure? Because you know what I do when you're late...."

"S-sure..." No whe was shaking and that didn't go unnoticed by Felix.

"Hyunjin?" He walked towards him and made him turn around. "Are you okay?"

The other quickly cut the call and nodded still shaking. "Y-yes...why won't I be...?" He forced a smile.

"Oh." Felix eyed him. "You look kinda pale that's why..."

"P-pale...?" Hyunjin tried to act cool. "Nah it's just the lighting here is not good."

Felix nodded. He didn't want to push him. He knew that something was wrong but maybe Hyunjin doesn't take him that close to tell him his problems so he just ignored it and walke snack to where he was standing.

~~

After a good five minutes of sitting silently in Jimin's living room Yoongi finally decided to speak.

what should I ask? Uni? Nah I already know about it. Friends? Nah that'll be creepy. Sis- ah yes Jennie always makes it easy!
"So where's Je-"

"Hi!" Jennie popped out of her room with a few packets of different snacks in her hands. "I kinda hide snacks from him so these are some of my savings." She willingly threw all the packets on Jimin's head. (Not very hardly)

"Ouw! Jennie-ah! I'll tell eomma!!" Jimin whined but paused as he realised something. "WAIT!!" He screamed making the others flinch. "You know him!?!"

"Oppa...." She sighed. All I do, talk, watch, think, dream....is him. "You still don't know him?"

Jimin shook his head and looked at Yoongi.
The boy just smiled and stretched his hand towards Jimin. "hi..this is Min Yoongi... AKA...Suga."

Jimin's eyes widened. Can he speak? No. Was he processing? Kinda.

"Sorry, what?!?"

______________________________________

Hehehe

Short chapter.

Hope you like it 😩