Chapter 127: Ignore & Stupid

Manbao City is a very ordinary city on Z Star, not far from Wamu City, only a two-hour drive away. This is where Yan Hao was born.

Before dinner, the four of them returned to their home in Manbao City. As soon as he entered the house, Yan Hao went straight upstairs to his room, and then stayed behind closed doors.

Seeing him like this, Lu Siying frowned, but didn't say anything, but asked Yan Fei to take Sima Mingxuan to the guest room to see if there was anything else she needed, and then she went to the kitchen to prepare dinner with the household robot. On the way back, she asked the home robot to start preparations in advance, so she was almost done by now. Lu Siying took a look and added two dishes that Yan Fei likes. It took less than half an hour for a table. The hearty meal is ready.

"Xiao Fei, tell Ming Xuan to come down to eat." Lu Siying shouted while standing at the top of the stairs. Yan Fei and Sima Mingxuan heard the sound, and they walked downstairs together.

"Mom, I'll help you." Yan Fei saw Lu Siying holding vegetables in her hand, ran a few steps past, and reached out to take the plate in Lu Siying's hand.

"You don't need your help, you just sit down and eat, and the robot will deliver it in a while." Although Lu Siying said so, she was very pleased to see her son so caring.

"Where is Yan Hao?" Sima Mingxuan glanced downstairs and didn't see Yan Hao.

"Still in the room." Lu Siying said.

"I'll call him." As he said, Sima Mingxuan turned his head and walked upstairs. He had observed before when Yan Hao went upstairs and returned to the room, so he knew where Yan Hao's room was.

Sima Mingxuan walked to the door of Yan Hao's room and tapped twice.

When the door opened, Yan Hao was a little surprised to see Sima Mingxuan standing outside the door.

"My aunt called you to eat." Sima Mingxuan said.

"I'm calling you guys."

Sima Mingxuan was taken aback, just about to speak again, Lu Siying's voice came from downstairs: "Yan Hao, come down to eat."

Sima Mingxuan suddenly had an expression of "Look, I didn't lie to you".

"I'm going to wash my hands, you go down first."

"It's okay, I'll wait for you." Sima Mingxuan said, looking at Yan Hao's room like nothing.

Yan Hao frowned, and suddenly couldn't care about being polite, and slammed the door of the room in front of Sima Mingxuan.

The smile on Sima Mingxuan's face condensed, but soon returned to normal, took a breath, turned and went downstairs.

After a while, Yan Hao came downstairs, and the three of Yan Fei had already started to eat. He walked straight to the empty position and sat down, picked up the bowls and chopsticks, and prepared for a quick decision.

"I want guests to call you for dinner, what are you doing in the room, so you can't get down for a long time?" Lu Siying looked at Yan Hao dissatisfied.

"Clean up the room." Yan Hao said.

"What's in the room..."

"Auntie, this dish tastes good." Sima Mingxuan interrupted Lu Siying's reprimand. He came this time but asked Yan Hao to help prepare the liquid medicine. Although Yan Fei repeatedly assured that as long as Lu Siying speaks, Yan Hao will definitely agree. But looking at such a tense relationship between the two, Sima Mingxuan had already begun to express doubts.

Sima Mingxuan's obvious help to Yan Hao would not be obvious to Yan Fei, and his heart suddenly became uncomfortable. Obviously he is Sima Mingxuan’s boyfriend and he is the pharmacist. Yan Hao’s pharmacy talent is inferior to him at all, and he has already switched to repair mechas. But why did Mingxuan still come to Yan? Hao help. He even firmly believed that the mysterious pharmacist who helped Sheng Zhuo prepare the liquid medicine was Yan Hao.