The Wrong Drink || 13

requested by jikook_amen

___

warning: mentions alcohol. but i swear it's funny!

___

"pass me the ice," taehyung grumbles, anticipating his first drink of the night as jungkook passes the ice tray and smiles seeing the elder preparing a glass from him too.

taehyung cracks his neck, sighing softly as his eyes watch the dark liquid falling straight into the wide glass which already is half filled with coke. once it reaches just below the rim, he smiles and adds a few cubes of ice, then slides glass towards jungkook and repeats the same with his own, clinking the glasses together for the younger waited for him to start drinking.

taking the first sip, jungkook closes his eyes wanting to savour the feeling and keep it preserved in some corner of his brain on getting to drink after such a long time. the last he remembers was when his friends suggested going to a bar and there things had gotten a little out of hand when his tipsy body accidentally bumped into another tipsy body. unfortunately of a girl. that's not a scene to remember, he didn't even ask for her name, let alone the number.

he had told the whole story to taehyung later who laughed his ass off but admitted it was hot, especially not knowing the person's name he was hooking up with. but more than that he found it absurd and tried to shrug it off under the fact that jungkook was drunk and didn't pay close attention to anything at the moment and so did the girl. but anyways let's not go there.

taehyung clicks his tongue, taking a another sip and glances at the drink in his hand, "seriously man, sneaking rum in the house was hard."

"i know, you have no idea what excuses i made to yoongi hyung." jungkook sighs, finishing his drink and puts the glass on the table, "but i guess i wanted it really bad, like i can't explain it, i was craving a hard drink."

"you sound addicted now." taehyung laughs.

"aish! keep it low!" the younger slaps his hand over his mouth, glaring at the other male, "i swear if anyone wakes up and sees this i'm blaming it on you."

"you're a legal," the elder rolls his eyes, "so you're at equal fault."

"but hyung still says i shouldn't be drinking bacardi or cognacs and drinks like that..." the boy sighs, pulling back and grabs the bottle again, pouring more in his glass. "i can't believe you were the first one to tell me there's something like this that exists."

"such a baby!" taehyung laughs again, ruffling his hair while jungkook rolls his eyes, pulling his head back, sending a little glare at the elder.

"yeah, a baby a who drinks?" he scoffs.

"no, it would be that if aera drinks." jungkook laughs at taehyung's words, shaking his head as he couldn't even bring himself to picture his sister ever drinking hard liquor.

he chuckles making another drink for himself and for taehyung as the latter slides his forward, nodding at the bottle. he nods in response while the elder stands up, telling him that he'll return in a few minutes from the bathroom and also get his phone from his room, before disappearing at the end of the hallway, leaving jungkook alone with the drinks.

he takes a sip of his drink, scrolling through his phone until a pair of footsteps grab his attention, making him look up with a smirk, "i had your drin– ri?" he frowns and the smirk dies gradually as it suddenly dawns upon him that he's drinking, and the drink is rum!

his hand rummages through the table, pushing the bottles and the glasses behind him as he stands up instantly and smiles nervously at his sister who has a pout on her lips and hand rubbing her eyes, "wh-what happened, princess? did you have a bad dream?" he asks.