The last soldier

Vegeta was inside a healing pot. Watching him was Zabon and Apuru. Zabon was conflicted about healing Vegeta, a traitor.

Apuru was more at ease. He knew that he was no match to the likes of Vegeta, but was sure that for the moment, he was safe. The healing should take a few hours, and when it's done, Lord Furiza should take care of him.

In case anything happened, Zabon left Apuru in the room with the confidence of the healing time. He needed to go with Lord Furiza. Without Dodoria, he is the only bodyguard left. They are not matched to his Lord's power, but a Lord should not lower himself by fighting weaklings.

When he entered the room, he announced himself, and Furiza only waved his hand to let him enter. Zabon was going to speak when a sudden explosion sounded and was followed by a second explosion.

Lord Furiza and Zabon ran to the healing room. They found the body of Apuru lying on the floor without life, and one wall had a hole.

- He's escaped outside.

- What are you standing around for? After him!

- Curse that bastard.

Inside the ship, hiding from Furiza and Zabon was Vegeta. He used the time they spent searching for him to locate the Dragon Balls. And he found them in the control room of the ship.

Vegeta saw Zabon in the sky. He was close to where the control room was. He imagined a small distraction. He went to the corridor and screamed, "I am still inside, you fools!", and then he blasted a ball of energy in one direction, causing destruction inside the ship.

While the explosion happened and Zabon entered the ship, Vegeta blasted another ball of energy, but now to the control room window. He threw the Dragon Balls through the hole. Lastly, he escaped using the same window.

Toph was sitting with her feet up, Goku was training himself, and Azula was meditating. Suddenly they felt the sudden ki energy. Toph put her feet on the ground and tried to concentrate. She was able to visualize that the problem happened in the ship, but was confused. "Why would they fight themselves?" thought Toph.

- Should we keep hiding? They are fighting each other. Maybe this is our opportunity.

Azula heard Toph and was difficult to not understand her idea. She turned to look at Goku, and he was standing with a stern face. He nodded at Azula, and she only smirked at him. It was decided at that moment. The three left the cave and flew to where Vegeta was.

Zabon, in his search of Vegeta, watched as three people were flying in the sly. He followed them.

Vegeta gathered the Dragon Balls together. He now needs to find the other two Dragon Balls. Suddenly Kakaroto, and two of his companions appeared.

- Hand the Dragon Balls.

Azula said in an authoritative tone. Vegeta realized the sudden change of energy of the three. He knew that Kakaroto may have increased his power since his last fight, but he never thought that it would be that big the difference. Worst for him was the two companions who also overpassed him. "Are the habitants of that planet like the Saiyajins?" thought Vegeta.

Suddenly from the sky, Zabon showed himself. And with that an opportunity to Vegeta.

- I take you are working together.

Zabon announced himself. Toph snorted while Vegeta was looking at the scene, trying to find a way to escape.

- It doesn't matter. I will take the Dragon Balls and will kill you all.