Chapter 41

After monitoring and monitoring by the staff, it was found that Yu Hanming was originally behind Shihuai and Shihuai, but since Shihuai formed a team, he had to go through the two doors of angels and demons.

The staff member scratched his head in puzzlement, and he didn't understand why Yu Hanming knew that the first time he played, he knew that the team needed to pass the door test, so he specially waited for Shi Huai there.

It was too coincidental.

The staff in orange work caps adjusted the monitoring forward.

In fact, this incident has little to do with their escape from the room, but the staff member was the ticket inspector at that time, and he knew Shihuai Gu Jingxian and was a senior in the senior year.

He knew a little about Yu Hanming, so he didn't want to let things go. It was best to take this opportunity to see if he could tell the school about the exchange student's situation and send him back.

.Shi Huai is a well-known student of X University, and even represented the school in national competitions and won excellent results. is the loss of the school.

In addition, someone asked him to take more care of Shi Huai. Usually he has no time, but now he happened to meet him. Of course, he has to find a way to help Shi Huai kick this person out of the way and let the sweet couple break through the secret room.

Unsurprisingly, the surveillance revealed something.

Moving forward in the timeline, one of their staff members was photographed having a conversation with a person who looked like Han Ming.

In the surveillance screen, the staff member seemed to have noticed the existence of the camera, so he pulled the person to the blind spot of the surveillance.

.The Orange Hat staff looked at the surveillance thoughtfully and said to the person next to him, "Bring me this No. 9."

If you guessed correctly, the beginning of this incident was caused by the 9th.

Shi Huai and Gu Jingxian also followed behind the Orange Hat staff, waiting for news. As for Hanming, he had already been "invited" out.

"Don't worry, I'll do my best to help you." Orange Hat had already talked to Gu Jingxian and the others, and got the information that the other party wanted to seize Yu Hanming's handle, so they united the front.

Orange Hat is the developer of this escape room, that is, the boss. There will be no one who suddenly runs out, saying that this matter is forgotten, the big things will be turned into small things.

Gu Jingxian nodded and said, "Thank you, senior."

.The orange hat smiled and made a driving gesture: "Go, go, what a big deal, at most treat me to a good meal."

After a while, the staff member who was just called out to find No. 9 came back.

He asked the orange hat in confusion: "Senior Ji, are you sure you didn't ask me to find the wrong one? I just asked other people about the 9th, and they said that our work clothes have a size of 9, but they said that the clothes of size 9 disappeared this morning. Ah."

Ji Zeng frowned, his index finger dragged his chin, and he thought for a moment.

He seemed to remember that today, a junior told him that his work clothes were missing and could not be found, but at that time the escape room was ready to open, and he couldn't control so much, so he let him wear a pure black one. Clothes can be used as NPCs.